[RELEASE] Having 2 jobs

jobs

Added a new step in the description, look for it

So I’m having a problem with the 2 Jobs system. I have edited all the files as described and every time it loads my character and everybody else into an NPC. It gave me 0 erros in console. I have double checked all the process and cant figurer it out :frowning:

[RESOLVED]

Beautifull !! Now it’s work perfectly with esx_society and bossmenu for setjob and promote/hire/fire The job 1 and job2 ! Just amazing ! Thank you very much ! :slight_smile:
Just 1 problem. i cant see the money for job 1 AND job 2. but it’s refresh when we put some money ( or buy or withdraw)

i will try the peycheck system now. Thank you !

good evening after a few days to redo the double job on my serve it finally works but I have one thing to ask you is that there are of you who has concerns with the paycheck I receive nothing of all if you can help me thank you all is still thank you the double job tomtom

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:222: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:222: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM job_grades WHERE job_name = @job_name AND grade = @grade {@job_name=unemployed2}”

Get that error, work without DBG_Lesterjobs work with esx_policejob

Its possible that you insert your files in pastebin / hastebin and give us the links, please?

Myabe because DBG_Lesterjobs sets the job 1 and you are trying to attribute the unemployed2 to the job 1
So you may edit DBG_Lesterjobs to make it pointing the job 2 .
(unemployed2 is when you have no job as JOB 2 )

good evening someone has already had trouble i do not get the salary is when i put back normal i get the job pay but if i but the function pay with job is job2 i have nothing is i have no information if anyone one had the same problem is if he can explain to me how to solve thank you to all