[delete] Having 2 jobs

Whens the release coming or is it even going to release

Hi dude, youā€™re awesome, but i think we need download link ready for ESX MySQL for this! i hope you replay soon, sry fo my bad english!

@Tomtom MAYBE you can publish your stuff, that other can see where are errors and can work with it, please?

Itā€™s time for the release, good luck to implement it, relax and ask for support. This doesnā€™t mean ask for support and donā€™t help others.

2 Likes

A very shameful post considering this is clearly an English-speaking forum and because there is a FiveM forum dedicated for French-speaking users.
Also this is even more stupid because you want him to DM you personal support through Discord. That on its own is irritating, and even more irritating when OP has literally told you step-by-step on how to set this up. Shameful.

weā€™ll make things clear, Iā€™m new Iā€™m not yet well familiar with the forum fivem, plus Iā€™m 15 years old Iā€™m just looking for help for my server but if the first post that I ā€™ writing Iā€™m told things like that iā€™m just going to leave it go go faster. I use google translation because my English and not terrible xD

Good evening Iā€™m coming to you I have 2 small error I had 3 but I managed to settle one but I have 2 error is I can not find the small problem if you can help me would be cool I thank you all in any case great discussion for the double job

Nice bro @Tomtom , good release!

You forgot an ā€œendā€ somewhere in player.lua. Look at your code line 554 and close the condition with an end.

PS: The step nĀ° 12 is back (CTRL+Z while editing wasnā€™t a good idea sry)

yes thank you for the line 554 it missed an end now I will see for my other error I will try to find all alone anyway thank you for your help

Thank you very much for sharing ! you are the best !

tomtom
you will have an idea for my little mistake I thank you for yesterday

I edited everything correctly but now my esx doesnā€™t work anymore, anyone can share their updated working files? Would be awesome

1 Like

whatā€™s wrong? uncleclaude

My es just stop working, doesnā€™t give me any errors :-/

Check the server console and your client console (F8) You must have an issue somewhere.
Check the paycheck function I have shared and remove jobs you donā€™t have like the ā€˜agent0ā€™ condition that for sure you doesnā€™t have

Damn, iā€™d need to redo everything, nobody can share his files??

in my load of my server I have no more but that I connect I have it if you can help me.

work perfectly for now. but i m stuck with the esx_society Server side.
iā€™ve make a new menu ā€œopenbossmenu2ā€ for manage employĆ©es but when i try to recruit someone in job 2 with
``

ESX.RegisterServerCallback('esx_society:getOnlinePlayers', function(source, cb)

they are set in job1. I wanna recruit in job2, do you have a solution plz ?

I will start to work on this function : ```

ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_society:getEmployees2', function(employees)

i m totaly unskill in dev so do you have an exemple plz ?
Thank again for your great job !