[Release] Harvest/Treatment/Selling Jobs System v1.1

I also do not have just error that impossible to harvest after a deco reco. Small error on my part I confirm that the line is correct it does NOT bug. But I stay with bizarre problem. Everything is good all walk but the deco reco on the server makes me ensure that once reco I may be already minor I can not harvest I have to go back to pole job to pass me another trade or minor ironing and the Its walking nikel. The harvest bug after a deco is born and I have no mistake. I do not understand at all x) I followed the tuto. But I confirm TOTALLY that it is due to the modification Modification # 1: Blips per job and hidding illegal blips834 that worry is present.

How to know the farmer id?

when i run the sample sql on my db i get an error on the insert into items line - error code 1136: column count doesn’t match value count at row 1

can anyone help me with this ?
this is the line im entering into items after changing the names to english

INSERT INTO items VALUES (1,‘Copper’),(2,‘Iron’),(3,‘Gold’),(4,‘Weed’),(5,‘Bread’),(6,‘Water’),(7,‘Cocaine’),(8,‘Taco’),(9,‘Casserole’);

If you look into items table you’ll see there is more than 2 columns…

Don’t work anymore with jobs-system v2.1, think the query isn’t supported by the async API

1 Like

I have problem :confused:

Traetment doesn’t work

i need help ^^

Hi Rayden, go to server.lua in Job System
Check event es:playerLoaded
And add after local jobName = nameJob(WIJ)

updatejob(player, WIJ)

@Vodkhard will you update this to async sql ? Awesome job btw, works fine.

1 Like

You can update to MySQL async yourself.
This is a waste of time to adapt a script with all differents modules

I made a quick update for MySQL-Async :wink:

You’re the best. Really.

1 Like

Just an issue now, dunno if this is your script or the job system script, but now, i have all jobs blips on map, not only the job selected …

@Vodkhard

Having issues with recolt system… After coming here i noticed in the title it says JobsV1.1

Will it not work on 2.1?

Or what can i edit here to get it working thankyou <3

https://gyazo.com/aae66ff534c702b2be5bba11995e9ec7

https://gyazo.com/44099a170d0e99f8e0a71fff8bd825a6

Which essential mode is this for?

this is for either one because it uses neither, it is based on mysql-asynd mod instead. Works better in my opinion.

When will you update this script bruh. I waiting the update for 2 months

And he wrote other scripts. Fuck the guys like you, really. We are not your lil dogs. I hate leechers.
Script it !

1 Like

Will you update to CouchDB! :smiley:

1 Like

It says that I need config.lua but there is not such file in the download and I get an error for it. What can I do?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this awesome script. I just want to know how can i win dirty money when selling marijuana. Actually, by selling any item i only win clean money. In my DB : Item -> Marijuana -> IsIllegal -> 1