[Release] Handling Mod For All Vehicles

thats super odd then. Im sorry your having problems.

I see you are still useing the old cfx-server-data .

Have you considered updating to the FXServer?

It could be that the .meta is too large. I forget exactly, but I think I read somewhere that you might need to split it into separate resources.

Default handling.meta is 767KB considered big?

But I will try splitting it up and see anything that works.

Its odd hes having problems because i have 3 servers with the handling mod in them with no problems. Ive had a couple errors like him but that was just because of a car the mod didnt like.

if you still have issues, i can send you a gutted version of my sserver with no acutal resources besides the handling mod if youd like, it may work.

I’ll try that.

Currently, I just split into 2 resources and see if it makes any difference. I’m curious why it isn’t working lol

you want a gutted server then?

Just splitted into 2 resources and didn’t work. Yeah I’ll that

Alright. Heres the server, the server should be good to go, but you can look through everything to see if its good.

You will need to add your server key in the server.cfg.

Download

:frowning: It did not work.

@Briglair Would this have to do anything causing the error

289016] GlobalError: <> Pool Full, Size == 900 (you need to raise <> PoolSize in common/data/gameconfig.xml)
[ 289016] GlobalError: An exception occurred (c0000005 at 0x7ff89b5edc71) during loading of resources:/handling_mod/data/handling.meta in data file mounter class CVehicleHandlingFileMounter. The game will be terminated.

Do you have any other resources that do handling? Do you have a modified gameconfig.xml in your FiveM? I’m not sure why this would be happening to you and not everybody else. Those pool sizes are set the same for everybody (I think).

just that handling resource.

Reinstalling FiveM right now but if it still does it. I’m completely lost lol

it must be your game then. your the only one having the problem, and even my server wasent working.

I had to wait for the cooldown so that I could post again. After reinstall FiveM, I was able to join localhost with the handling mod.

and how can I set only all cars like excluding motorcycles, planes and water vehicles and others if I’m forgetting to thesame handling can I?

I am trying to fix the handling for moto … but it’s hard to find which is the best… anyone could share their handling ?

do CTRL + F and type in the bike you want.

i need to have one for vehicles.meta i tried to make it myself but i can’t get it to work

hello im having trouble with the handling meta

can someone send a video on how to do this