[RELEASE] GTA IV Playboy X Interior

Download: https://github.com/GTA-DPS/GTA-V-Interiors/wiki/Public-Releases

Here is conversion of Playboy X’s Penthouse. I’ve redone the lighting from scratch and also have done the vertex coloring completely from scratch.

Photos

FiveM_GTAProcess_sB207Yf289|690x388

14 Likes

You can see into the eternal abyss…

Hello bro thanks for sharing ! :slight_smile:
This is MLO ?
Coords for entering or teleport please

(x = -906, y = -456, z = 150)

1 Like

Actual download link because OP linked it weirdly.

Thanks dude

Its Awesome, thank you

Nice MLO interior, thank you…

Awesome interior @DPSGTA! I did clone this and place the interior as 30 separate apartments in one building in Los Santos City Center. I’ll post it here if someone else is interested in this.

7 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Thanks !!! :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Hello bro Your work is beautiful and I love it but I also use Pillbox and when I put your mapping I try to return to the hospital and it puts me both cones in transparent colisions and the doors of Pillbox in transparent colision also .
An update with correction of problem is possible on your part please ??

Picture

Just delete the file

dt1_06_0.ybn

I dont remember why that file even was there lol, i think i was thinking about making the apartment next to pillbox an apartment building also. I updated github. Thanks for noticing!

1 Like

I thank you very much for this efficient and quick response. Do you think to do another building again or not? Simple question because I know dev but the mapping I know absolutely nothing and I know that it is a heavy job so I am happy to find such sharing in the community because the apartments are pretty good for the rp

Sorry for my English I do not speak it I go through google translate to communicate I am French