[Release] Grupppe Sechs YMAP

On request of my previous post here

Here is a small gruppe sechs building.

This building is meant to be used by Gruppe Sechs for storing their security vehicles.
Maximum capacity is 4 vehicles (to be put in safely. You could fit more, but it would be a hassle)
This is a rather small build which didn’t take too much time. Hence why theres not as much detail as the firestation.

Screenshots

Download: Here! :arrow_left:

Enjoy!

~ Destiny

1 Like

Downloads, Description?

1 Like

Once again. I forgot to upload the file… One second

• Informative post . Make sure your release topic is formatted nicely and has information about the resource and how to use it. We encourage users to post screenshots/videos if applicable.
    Remember that the quality of your release impacts your image in the FiveM community. Take your time when releasing a resource.

Source: Releases Rules and F.A.Q

Good work on this. Very clean, Nice and simple looking.

1 Like

You did a good job hope to see more from you

1 Like

any possibility for a SAHP station somewhere along the highway between sandy shores and grapeseed?

hey im looking to get this but could anyone tell me where the office is located?

Hey. Whenever I load the map and try to join my server, I crash upon spawning. But it’s fine when I take it out.

It’s at the “shore” of the lake at sandy shores. Should be marina if i’m not mistaking

Looks like you’re doing something wrong. It’s working for me

thanks for the super quick reply. im adding this right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I add it like any other resource and I can’t load in.

Did you rename the file?

hey do you know if this still works with ‘sandy alive’ map add on

1 Like

The first time I didn’t and it caused me to crash so I got a new download, tried again, still crashed then I renamed it and tried that and it still crashed.

It should work, unless theres already a building on that specific spot. But i don’t think there is

Feel free to post your error log so i could take a look. I’m doubting it’s my map though. Probably another resource conflicting/not properly functioning

yeah it didn’t work with it, however the sandy upgrade did cause a little lag so I removed the upgrade and kept the gruppe sechs building, thanks.

1 Like

Don’t minimod no one likes it, if you have a problem go to a moderator