[Release] Get Player Name in your database ! (MySQL) Updated for Essential mode 5

Hello, It’s an updated version for FXServer of this original script: [Release] nameOfPlayers v.1 / Get Name of players in database! by @Aboundril

Description
You need Essential mode script to work !

First: You have to edit your database and set a new column in table “users”:

• Column Name: name
• VARCHAR / 50 / NULL

Then: You can connect to your server and look in your database ! You have in column “name” your Steam name.

Download:
player-name.rar (675 Bytes)

Tried using this on a server, name column continues to have a NULL value. Truncated the database table users just to ensure it wasn’t an issue with using on a pre-existing database, still all new entries are created with a null name value.

1 Like

My script work perfectly, I have tested this so you have a fail in your installation !

If he have “NULL” at the line 2 in my screenshot, it’s a player which don’t have joined again my server again so her name doesn’t appear in the column “name” !

I have an issue when wherever I or anybody else connects. There is 3 entries created, all the same. Does anybody have an idea?

Hi all,

Is there something that can be added to change the players name in the database?

Kind regards,

Shane.