[Release] FxUpdater

Yeah, it is now possible since version 0.3

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great Update! :slight_smile: now it always checks for a update at every server start for me :smiley:

maybe make it so it doesn’t overwrite the run.cmd and server.cfg

It doesn’t, at least if you follow the standarts into the wiki

It works perfectly on a batch now, thank you! :sunny:

Was working fine up until this last few updates. I was wondering if anyone else was having any issues or if it was user error?

Used it last night. Worked perfect for me. What exactly is wrong for you?

That’s what I’m getting when I try to run an update now.

1 Like

Im having the same issue, tool doesn’t work anymore :frowning:

The 2 september update is actually the latest update.
This error could be caused by a updated HTTPS certificate on the FiveM side.
I’ll see if i can do something on my side

1 Like

Just an update as of tonight I was able to update so I’m not sure what changed on their end but it seemed good to go. :slight_smile:

great tool! thanks i included im my installer package

hey @Shuzu seems tool stopped working giving this error

Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Rip then, you can still fork my project and fix it

i tried to look but the links seem didnt changed, not sure why saying cant find the server

https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/{aElement.InnerText}/server.zip

https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/603-3e64f77a8a3c3821ac1c0de2adfed0a51195cd47/server.zip

Mhhh, that’s weird indeed.

also tried to update htmlagillity pack just in case, but im not expert on visual studio :frowning:

if you have an idea let me know, your tool it’s awesome, it’s a shame if it dies

Looking at my code, it’s just that it takes the “revoked” folder, but can’t find the zip in there

oh i see, any way to ignore the revoked folder, or add some check to ignore folders, and list can be populated in future cases like this ?

Might be to list only folders with a version number