[Release][FXServer][ES5] CarWash

Thanks for your release, iā€™ll check this tonight on my server :slight_smile:

@Scapin if i was you iā€™d wait a bit iā€™m going to release a new version soon with a new setting (and security improvements ?)

1 Like

hello everyone 1.2 is out go download the new version.

2 Likes

the depencie link is broken

Thanks for reporting that issue going to fix it right now and push the update ā€¦

1 Like

any chance of adapting this to use Vrp most people are straying away from esmode these days and it is a much better all in one framework , thanks in advance for any input and scipts :smiley:

Iā€™ll do it but not right now maybe later today

thanks a lot no rush but really appreciate any work you put in i like this script (having used it on revo server)

hello @SofaKingToxic, can you check your DMs please ?

Has anyone figured out how to make the car wash actually work? Iā€™ve loaded the IPL spinners, but like make water shoot out? It looks like

brain::register_world_point_script_brain(ā€œlauncher_CarWashā€, 100f, 1);

does the actual cut scene of pulling the car through, washing it, etcā€¦ But since no one has actually done it, I assume its not easy? I guess I could go grab all the native calls and replicate it. Or figure out how to launch that script? If anyone knows and can break it down before I go figure out that would be great. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can try to do it but that means i have to remove the North carwash, and i canā€™t promisse you it will work

Hi, I have a little problem, here is a screen:

Then once to the place to wash my vehicle, I press on enter, the money is debited but the text down is recovered desuite, the other texts are not displayed knowing that the money is taken. I can spam the enter key.

The worry does not come from the script itself. But I think it comes into conflict with something but the question is what? an idea ?

it doesnt actually run the car wash. it takes the money and cleans the car (dirt mud etcā€¦)

i think his problem is with the messages, for some reason Wait() and Citizen.Wait() are not working anymore i tried both to make the script wait 5000 milliseconds and it just doesnā€™t wait, so what this means is that the messages are in fact displayed, but if the player is still inside the green circle they are almost instantly replaced with the press Enter message to clean the car and it wasnā€™t doing this before so idk ā€¦ (havenā€™t tested with this one, only a version for vRP that i am making)

@TheSparta Knowing that it does not wash the car, I have blood on it and it does not wash it at all. I tried with blood because the ground did not dirty the car.

Hi all,

To wash a vehicle you can use WashDecalsFromVehicle(vehicle, 1.0) to remove mud, blood, ā€¦

The second parameter seems to be a float. I tried 1.0 and 100.0 => Same effect.

Hope itā€™ll help :slight_smile:

Hey,

you can link your files please ?

good tweaks to it, can it add maybe 2 more location? or how I can do it like what will need it to be done. Thanks

any progress made on this yet ? (sorry dont mean to rush you - just curious )

on fx vrpp server not work