[Release] [FX] WhiteList DB (Async) 2.0

how i add my self to admin

@HavannaPC https://gyazo.com/330262f365b4acf5f501584f0cd70924

It still says im not whitelisted

so just delete cache and restart server?

it still says the same thing i restarted the server everything

you mind if i send you a message?

Its me or you have to write : /wladd 1 steamid ,to make it works ?

Others have reported this but I see no solution posted yet. Using IceCon, when issuing the command to add myself to the whitelist, I get this error:

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:212: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:212: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322

Hello! I got a problem with whitelisting people on my server! Can i get help?

When I do /wladd steam:hexid it tells me Incorrect identifier!

don’t bother! got it working!

i use a different whitelister

Following your install instructions, then started the server, everything looks ok but then when someone joins (whitelisted or not) we see this

Any ideas what I might be doing incorrectly?

i get the same error do u know how to fix it?

Writes 2 liver steam id! (steam wladd: 11000011193e4f0 steam: 11000011193e4f0)

How do you whitelist people for Server Administrator if you’re using ZAP Hosting ?

So i have used this mod, i have set up everything. but I’m unable to enter any commands in the console. I am using zaphosting. I can’t even whitelist myself to get into the server to check commands.
I don’t know what to do as I have come to my tither.
Can anyone help please?

how did you get it working if I may ask?

ya this seems to no longer be working to add people wladd throws a error were it did not about a week agao

i added 1 guy to whitelist with in-game command because rcon gave me this error Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:218: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:218: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Then i tried adding second guy into whitelist with in-game command and on every hex id it started saying Incorrect Identifier

same issue for me. (20 chars)