[Release] [FX] WhiteList DB (Async) 2.0

Do you mean Async as a thirdparty program? Does that exist?

Hello Havanna!

I was wondering what the best method is if I want to use the command in game and I have to add people to the ā€˜adminā€™ group. Do I need another script or could I easily add people to the admin group? I donā€™t want a script like essentialmode because I want my server as clean as possible without much change.

Thanks!

I load in without any whitelist, I have no errors or anything and everything says itā€™s loaded.

This is the error Iā€™m getting - https://gyazo.com/5bf3bf93fa7707d088b544f94f0fe48d

Update : WhiteList DB 2.0

Changelog :

Converted to FxServer
Now on GitHub !

@MannyR Please Update

Updated - Commands work now in console, but Whitelist is not active, I could still join without being whitelisted

And having this error - https://gyazo.com/f5e83a7ba4ac245575bf03469051e683

I think you donā€™t have mysql-async or your mysql-async is incorrectly installed

hmm Itā€™s happening for every whitelist system I put in, idk

Hey, I have a couple of problems. Iā€™m having trouble with creating tables in MySQL for the whitelist. Async is connected to the database but I had to manually add tables to the database. Is there an easier method to make this work?

And also about using the whitelist command ingame. I saw somewhere that u needed the ā€˜adminā€™ rank to use that command. Is there a simple script I can use to choose which users that are allowed to use the command?

Thanks!

Itā€™s normal, you need yo put the table yourself with the content of sql file, else you just need to remplace ā€œadminā€ by the group of your choice in the server.lua

Thanks! But what kind of script can I use to add several people to a group that connects with your script?

Just use permission_level in place of group, check essential documentation

If I understood you correct I need to use the essential script to get the permission groups and I want to avoid that script because it adds a whole lot to the game which is unnecessary for the purpose of my server.

My script need essential, if you doesnā€™t want use essential, i canā€™t help you sorry

Okay, Iā€™ve installed everything and it connects to mysql databse through async but when I try to add individuals via the command console it fails to add anyone. The command goes in an nothing. I am still blocked.

Any idea why this might be the case?

I thought I would add that when I type in the console command absolutely nothing happens, nada. So I am assuming there is an issue with the rcon commands working. Is there a way to manually add the information in?

Command I was using: wladd steam:********************
That is in the RCON Command Console.

GOT IT! Had to use the IceCon interface in order to get it!

I seem to be having the same issue as shadolesknight however IceCon is also not working it is giving me the following error

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: server/main.lua:212: attempt to index a nil value (field ā€˜?ā€™)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:212: in local ā€˜refā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:317: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:308

1 Like

Hello, I need help. Can you help me install everything? I followed every tutorial, but they donā€™t. If possible, can we talk on discord or teamspeak. I can give you an invite or ip address.

I am now getting the same message.

Double check that your database is set up correctly that ended up being my issue. I ended up having to manually enter the values in the db and didnā€™t even bother with rcon.