[Release] [FX] WhiteList DB (Async) 2.0

You entered your username and/or password and/or server wrong for your database…

What? I did not understand, did you have any disagreement to help me?

… I never had any disagreement to help you. I said the username or password for your database are incorrect. Or you entered the wrong server. Follow the documentation for MySQL Async. https://github.com/brouznouf/fivem-mysql-async
Also, don’t jump to conclusions.

Could someone help me install this please i’m begging you

Im getting this any help please?

If any of you having problems or you don’t have a database, then I suggest that you use ACL-FX. This isn’t advertising, I am trying to help people if they don’t have the resources or it just isn’t working. More updates are coming to the ACL-FX.

how i add my self to admin

@HavannaPC https://gyazo.com/330262f365b4acf5f501584f0cd70924

It still says im not whitelisted

so just delete cache and restart server?

it still says the same thing i restarted the server everything

you mind if i send you a message?

Its me or you have to write : /wladd 1 steamid ,to make it works ?

Others have reported this but I see no solution posted yet. Using IceCon, when issuing the command to add myself to the whitelist, I get this error:

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:212: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:212: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322

Hello! I got a problem with whitelisting people on my server! Can i get help?

When I do /wladd steam:hexid it tells me Incorrect identifier!

don’t bother! got it working!

i use a different whitelister

Following your install instructions, then started the server, everything looks ok but then when someone joins (whitelisted or not) we see this

Any ideas what I might be doing incorrectly?

i get the same error do u know how to fix it?

Writes 2 liver steam id! (steam wladd: 11000011193e4f0 steam: 11000011193e4f0)