Delete me 2

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

7 Likes

Thx for your share :wink:

EDIT FxServer Only ?

I’ve only tested on the FxServer, looks like you can’t have server side thread in the current servers. I’ve updated the main post.

1 Like

Thanks for this, I’ll give you a feedback when I’m done performing my servers migrations to FXServer

Possible for use on CFX?

If so how <3

without someway to make a server-side timer to trigger the event I’m not sure if its possible on CFX. If you know how to do that then it would be possible.

I got a challenge, for everyone… how to make SMOOTH transitions ?

Doesnt ACL do this? 20 20 20

If i remember correctly ACL is meant for whitelisting and handles syncing weather & time. The only real difference between the ACL weather and mine is that ACL requires the weather be manually updated by an admin.

This script automatically changes the weather every 7 minutes and also does weather syncing. It syncs with a player when they join and every 7 minutes it updates for everyone on the server.

Not sure what the 20 20 20 is meant for.

Doesnt it use some kind of tickrate timer?

and sorry was just there because of the 20char limit xD

Yeah, it has a thread in a client.lua (a client-side script streamed from the server) that adjusts the tickrate of time for each player.

This script uses a timer on the server.lua to ensure everyone gets the update at the exact same time.

@TheStonedTurtle Could you make a random version for VRP gamemode?
THanks

Not exactly sure what you mean.

Check out the new release (v1.1) :slight_smile:

@TheStonedTurtle this isnt compatible with VRP Framework on Fivem, Could you check that and let me know? Thanks

I don’t see myself using the VRP Framework so I’m not going to develop a script for it or try to make this one compatible, sorry. VRP probably already has some weather code which you would need to disable or replace with mine.

do you maybe have like a timesync script?

nice script. i love it.
but for some reason if the wind is strong you hear strange noises like strumming fences or other noises (sounds like rain falling on roofs) that are loud and repeat itself fast.
any way of fixing this by disabling the wind?

Replace

windWeathers = {
	["OVERCAST"] = true,
	["RAIN"] = true,
	["THUNDER"] = true,
	["BLIZZARD"] = true,
	["XMAS"] = true,
	["SNOW"] = true,
	["CLOUDS"] = true
}

with windWeathers = {}

I should be compatible, because I can run .lua files all day.