[Release][FX] Police Object Spawner

thx for share @murfasa but like my posters before “HOW TO REMOVE THE OBJECTS”… ?!°

hhow do u delete the barriers???

@NebelRebell and @Officer_AlexDavisK9U download the delobjgun he put as an extra is his post. Thats a gun that deletes objects you placed in FiveM.

Hello, I figure I should let you all know that Murfasa has taken a hiatus for the summer, he recently stepped back from the FiveM platform so that he could enjoy his summer and get out with friends. To answer your question, Murfasa developed a script call delobjgun that is capable of deleting the objects you spawned.

thx for that hint, Dude!

For some odd reason the cones won’t spawn, any idea?

I’ve got this issue where everything works but the actual object spawning doesnt happen. Any ideas?

Came across one thing… I tried spawning the cone but nothing shows up… the barriers show up properly. Any idea why the cone is not showing. good job on this btw

dosent work

and how do i get ride of a barricade my cone wont spawn

do i do /delbarriers

I have this same issue. When the script was first installed on my server everything worked but after many restarts of the server and script start and stop all cone objects don’t spawn. Barriers work, but cones don’t physically spawn for anyone in the server. At least the barriers work.

does anyone now the spawn code for the concert police barriers cause I am trying to replace the blue barriers with a concert one to stop aI’s

The cones aren’t spawning as well for me, but I no-clipped below the map and noticed they spawn just directly below ground… how can I fix this? Thanks!

Hello just change :
local cone = CreateObject(‘prop_mp_cone_01’, x, y, z-2, true, true, true)

By :
local cone = CreateObject(‘prop_mp_cone_01’, x, y, z, true, true, true)

hey =)

anyone an idea what it can be that the objects disappear after a time?

how removed?