[Release][FX] Jailer 1.1.0.0

Yes just use 60 seconds for 1 minute, simple math

Did you ever figure this out, I am getting the teleport loop with time added as well on both this jail script and Albo’s hospital script which seems to be nothing more than a tweak of this script with names and labels changed.

when a player leaves the server the time of the pen stops counting, you have how to add in sql database?

I use Dunko vRP V6.7 - FX Server

I was editing around to make it a Hospital version for myself and I change stuff but for some reason it doesn’t send me to the location when the command is made. But it does post a message in chat.

I didnt talk to you about the script but I have made a script that uses yours and Kevins script is it alright with you if I modified yours and Kevins scripts again? I already have posted the resource and credited both of you but if you want me to take it down or find anything wrong with it that you don’t like then please make sure to let me know and I will delete ASAP. The link to the resource is here [Release] Mental Hospital for players who seemed crazy in RP scenes.

@albo1125 can i config ure it to not have a password until i get more people in my server?

is it possible to get rid of the password overall? @albo1125

@albo1125, can you edit the upload to use the REGISTER_COMMAND native instead of chatMessage for commands? Thanks.

How to make it only for police because if you fire a Police they can still use the teleport

@albo1125

i have updated it with RegisterCommand() instead of the old function

Download: Jailer.zip (2.2 KB)
Feel free to modify to your needs
also i added a bailing system!
/bail [id] [price]

1 Like

Could you possibly do another edit and remove the password and make it go off of permissions for example group.leo would be able to jail people using /jail [ID] [Time]

i will try to edit it for that.

Thank you :slight_smile:

when you add the jailer script and u do /jail PSWD and there id and the sec you want them in it says incorrect jail password

@rhys19 Do you think it would be possible to attach a database to this? I’d like an anti combat log system for this script so when a player leaves the server and comes back they are still in jail. The only scripts I see that have this feature are all for esx.

I need one that isnt for esx, if you could do this that would be amazing.

Can you send video? Is it in Mission Row Police Station? Multiple jails?

Is there a way to add an ace permission to this instead of using a password?

For some odd reason, The jail script works on my test server, but not my vps server. I will add the script in as usual and i will type /jail and it tells me there is no such command “jail” Is there a way i can fix this?

How do you change password to jail them @albo1125