[Release][FX] Jailer 1.1.0.0

Please read the instructions above and do not claim others’ work as your own in future.

which i now know and will never do again! and i will look at instructions

1 Like

Am i allowed to make a usage command in the code? it would be helpful to for whoever is in my community as a cop to know the commands

No - If they disconnect they will be waiting longer in queue to get back in so we aren’t worried about that part.
But it would be nice!

You able to make a vrp version so it works with its permissions system?

hey there @albo1125 can you make an update to show who jailed and as well the police officer write the reason for the jail that would be awesome and thanks for the jail

Please someone can help me to connect this script wit database???

can we make sure they spawn with a prisoner outfit?

2 Likes

Hey, how would you go an make sure the user always get the correct player ID again? I got most of it working with static player id, but seems to hang when it comes to using the actual player id. Any ideas?

Well it depends what table you use for the identifier or name, you can use their username or steam id/IP it’s easier to use steam id/IP if you have a server like mine and you can have multiple chars ex.

Yea, I figured I could use GetPlayerIdentifiers - but How would I go use RemoveAllPedWeapons when I don’t have the users current ID?

local player = GetPlayerPed(-1)

Then for the RemoveAllPedWeapons native in the “()” when it says ped replace that with the local player

Lets say a user is getting jailed with user Id 19 - then he is disconnecting and joins again gets id 25 - how can I make sure the same player is jailed after reconnect?

Use the IDENTIFIER or NAME.

Legend! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

How could you change the boundries and coordinates to make an admin jail?

can you make this so it works with vrp player id

probably a dumb question but i would like an answer ASAP!
how would i go about changing seconds to minutes? thanks <3

I have a problem. /jail PSWD [ID] WORKS and /jailme works but /unjail PSWD [ID] does not work. I made sure I entered the password correctly. It comes up with a bunch of error messages in chat. please help

Any way to make so people cant die in the prision because of Food & Water?