To be deleted plz

Error is confirmed the issue backend is going under maintenance until fixed

BACKEND FIXED!

you will have to re-login to get it working

DAMN

canā€™t believe i actually got it working :smiley: youā€™ll have to re-login to SpotiFiveM to link your account and server :wink:

if issue described below in image then please contact me and iā€™ll see what i can do.

it is confirmed a backend issue. if it works fine then ok! if not then contact me with the image of your console error. if i confirm your issue is within the script you would have to contact @sadboilogan because only @IceHax gave me permission to continue the backend part.

error_5

as you can see itā€™s currently working :wink:

According to the docs /v1/me/player will return no content when no available devices are found.

itā€™s not a bug, you just donā€™t have spotify open on any device

ah ok thanks for the information

Backend going offline for a vps resize

Backend Back Online! it should stay up forever now :wink: atleast until the domain expires

Backend back online sorry for the inconvenience it had crashed but now itā€™s back up and running iā€™ll fix the crash in a few days

is this server sided

yes.

:heart_eyes:

(20 chars)

Assuming this doesnā€™t work anymore?

the backend needs a lot of work, actually it needs to be rewritten, other than that, the rest of the script still should work, maybe in the future i will fix this all up. Not sure when tho

Just wondering because when I go to https://whogivesashitabout.it/ it comes up with

I couldnā€™t find anything about SpotiFive Spotify sign-in :man_shrugging:

yup, thatā€™s my website lol, the backend isnt being hosted anywhere atm. If enough people are interested in this i may rewrite this resource and release it again as a new resource basically. Lemme know if yā€™all are interested by replying down here.

1 Like

Ah I see. Thanks for the response

just wanted to let you know iā€™ve been rewriting this the past day, so it may come back soon enough.

2 Likes

YES!!! I used this up until all the bugs. I loved it. i think if you rewrite i think alot of people would use it.
:grinning:

Nice! Thank you so much :+1:

https://i.whogivesashitabout.it/d1369.png
the backend is now completely working again, wohoo! I will now rewrite the actual fivem code, then i will delete this post and release the resource as a new one because there have been massive changes i need to address

3 Likes