To be deleted plz

i got but just to make sure so its will create aradio that evrey one can use it and choose songs from my shopifiy account ?

• i have premium

no? as i said, look at the first message to see what this does.

i have read the all post so i am the only one that can hear songs from spotify ?

yes.

Your download doesn’t work. Chrome sees it as a malicious file and blocks the download and no archiver sees the file as an archived file.

Use another browser like Microsoft Edge or Keep this file in Chrome once it has downloaded and detected as possibly malicious

Use a tool like 7Zip or WinRAR to unpackage the .rar file.

Do you think I’m computer illiterate?

I downloaded the file otherwise, how would I know an archiver wouldn’t see the file as an archive?

Turns out, even firefox sees this as malware and changes the content so it doesn’t show as a archive. Stupid how I have to use something like Edge to download an archive that’s supposed to only contain the source code for the “backend”.

It’s because it has an exe in it.

1 Like

See it’s safe: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/270d3c310c8fab19ce3f2f40c5033675f0854bb85714197318c3531ecdb30f89

You really think IceHax and Tea would do something like put a virus in your PC? :scream:

that’s what it contains though lmao

the registration site mentioned in the main post(whogivesashitabout.it) seems to be dead…

Work on a theater system (play youtube videos somewhere)
so many people will love it

read further down, you now have to run the backend yourself, the project is discontinued.

I do know that this is discontinued, which I am very sad to see, but would it be possible to use a web host to host this? I see that it is an EXE but in theory, couldn’t it be streamed through some sort of HTML passthrough? If that can occur, I can provide hosting for everyone as I have unlimited bandwith and storage space on web hosting.

Its a nodejs application, you can either use the exe or simply set up the nodejs app on a vps/web host with nodejs support.

the link does not work to setup my SpotiFive account

Check the bottom of the first post. The backend is down and you’ll have to self host

1 Like

i wonder if i should get back on this one day, i have a brand new vps and this was a cool project to work on, you never know… :smile:

2 Likes

i’ll be hosting the backend on my own again shortly.

1 Like

in the process of taking the backend live again. Maybe the project is gonna get revived! :smiley: :crossed_fingers: