To be deleted plz

to be deleted

8 Likes

Looks good! Might use it but man I donā€™t know is it secure to keep my personal information? I donā€™t wanna lose my premium Spotify.

your password or personal infos arenā€™t shared with either us or any server owner as that isnā€™t allowed by spotify itself :smile:

Alright sweet! Iā€™ll see about using this thenšŸ˜

Mjnd showing examples of what is like for the features? Like listen in the car or display it on the screen basically anything really?

yeah, i am taking some screens :smile: 5 mins and iā€™ll add them :wink:

Alright thanks I appreciate that :yum:

:thinking: hmmm. Looks neat. Nice job again @IceHax and the famous @sadboilogan.

Would you be willing to open source the web scripts? Would love to implement this in my forum software instead of externally.

unfortunately, i will not opensource the backend, but you can easily use Iframes to display my website in your forum or just add an external link

Backend update!

i have added a ā€œreset accountā€ function. If you have registered the wrong email, you can just enter it in the small form under the link account one and it will be deleted from our databases, so youā€™ll be able to link again your account!

This function (ā€œreset accountā€) can be abused by trolls. If I know someones email that uses this service then I can delete their connection just for fun. There should be a email confirmation that confirms if you want to delete your connection or not.

you think i didnā€™t predict that? :joy: the backend will not delete all of the accounts, only the ones that donā€™t have an access token (the ones whose email is actually wrong)

if you try with any existing email it will say this:

so, no, trolls cannot delete the account link of random people, no worries :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

v 1.0.1 is out!

changelog:

• fixed typos

• fixed a bug where an error would be thrown if spotify was linked but closed at the time.

so if I start the song in the car, will the other person hear the same song?

2 Likes

Not a bad idea actually, however would only work for spotify premium users if added as spotify limits the play/pause api to accounts with premium only

oof this is gud. nice job illusive

This is a cool idea but in my opinion the backend should be open source so people can see what is happening, not only that but it could lead to others producing some good scripts.

1 Like

heh, not really, if you opensource the backed the only effect itā€™s gonna produce is an increased number of attempts to hack it and get the tokens for malicious intents

If im playing music will other players hear it?