[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

It’s a WIP, thers and myself are really busy but we’re working on it. Will keep this topic updated with any updates/news.

suggestion: maybe add a feature to change the bar color in the config.ini, instead of having to manually go into and put in the RGB code in the C# code. (Especially for people who don’t know anything about C#)

Suggestion 2: Maybe add an option in config.ini or whatever it is to allow the passenger to see fuel bar (IRLthe passenger could look over to see fuel :wink: )

can you help me make it with litres and gallons and also do the average thing doj has?

If I wanted to toggle show/hide the fuel bar, how would I go about doing that? It’s the last thing I need for my toggle hud script.

It should automatically hide whenever the hud is either disabled using DisplayHud(false) or disabled by the user in the pause menu > settings > display > hud > off. You need to use the latest version for this, which was released a couple of months ago iirc.

Nice having a release that is accurate with huds. Other releases out are not accurate with HUD gauges. Sadly this means no economy for fuel since this script doesn’t have any menu / charging method and all gas is free…for life…

If you do your research before posting. You would of saw that there is a way to have the fuel cost money. Search the topic and you’ll find it. :slight_smile: And even on the first post it tell you event you can use to make it yourself.

1 Like

If you are going to criticize for not reading, the least you can do is READ what I said.

Telling me, I can add a way to charge money as a reply to, “This script doesn’t COME WITH charging methods” just states what I said in the first place. Which is this script by default doesn’t have a charging method and one must be added.

Something I have already taken the time to do. Thanks to replies it was easy, this in no way changes my original statement of this script not COMING with it. Something I would have hoped was built in since you know, it’s done at a gas station.

With that being said, despite the many new users using this section for posting their bugs, it can also be used for a review. Which is what my post was for. If that isn’t something you can take without insult, please do not read.

Too late to tell me this isn’t it? Saying this at the end of the post. I’m not insulted at all.
But

I might have misunderstood you. English is not my primary language. The way i see it is that there is no way to charge.

What i read here is that there is no way of charging methods and no economy. But there is a way to charge as the event are in the scripts. If you would of say that The script doesn’t come with premade out of the box no editing then i would of understand. You got to keep in mind that you are writing and not talking so it can be one way to understand for one and another way to understand what your saying to another.

Thanks for answering here and in my PMs.
:mascot:

Thanks for the feedback. We don’t intend on making users pay through some common framework however, because there’s simply no “common” economy framework out there. That’s why the events were added so you can implement it using any economy resource you want, and you’re not restricted to some specific framework.

No worries you really do make it simple enough to add ourselves. Thank you for your reply. I can understand why you won’t add that and you are right, there is no common one. Best of wishes!

Then you read it wrong. If that is what I meant to say, I would have said: There is no way to add cost to Fuel. I didn’t say that. My comment was merely a feedback for other users stating that it does not COME with cost built in. Thank you for your reply, best of wishes.

Does this conflict with realistic vehicle failure? I heard somewhere that it does so I’ve not added it yet.

I don’t know, never heard that one before, but if you’re not willing to try it out then I guess we’ll never find out :confused:

1 Like

Not from what I can tell so far

Thanks for the small little update! The only thing I noticed (and this is my OCD) but the fuel bar seems to be 1px to the right of the Hud. Anyway to fix this?

Capture

2 Likes

Not without making a PR or waiting for a next update if you make an issue on github about it.

It’s not a huge deal, I was just hoping whenever the next update came out it could be tweaked.

I made the the big map fixes on stream, so I didn’t spent 2 hours perfecting every pixel lol

1 Like