[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Hey, I’m looking to get this for my server, one question will the fuel capacity show near the map on the bottom left of the screen, like a bar.

Nope, it won’t be shown there.

Would there be a way to make it so you have to step out of the car to refuel the car? Just to make things more realistic

Thanks, where would it be shown. Can you add me on discord: Antoni#5225 I have a few questions

Does this work with a FX server or only ZAP HOSTING

Um, nowhere.

Nope. Ask here if you want.

I don’t think so.

Both.

Hello, Is there any way i can disable the text in the screen? And edit the text it shows up when near a gas station? Also, Do you have some kind of support discord? Setting ShowHud=False doesnt work!

v1.6.0

(Update by Vespura, if you have any issues ask him first)

• (New) Add ShowHudWhenEngineOff option (default: ShowHudWhenEngineOff=true), if you set this to false then the fuel level bar will not be shown if you turn your engine off and you’re not near any gas stations.
  • (Fix) Disable the vehicle horn when you are able to press the ‘toggle engine’ button near a gas station. The INPUT_VEH_ROCKET_BOOST control is also disabled, so you won’t launch your oppressor into the pumps anymore when refueling. These controls will not be disabled if you changed the engine toggle key to something other than the INPUT_VEH_HORN control.
  • (Internal change) Temporarily use a local version of the CFX API set instead of the (outdated) NuGet version. This should be reverted once the NuGet package is updated at some point.
  • (Fix/Change) Changed the way nearby vehicles are detected when manually refueling using a jerrycan. This should hopefully fix most issues related to some emergency (and other) vehicles not being detected when holding a jerrycan to refuel.

Download

frfuel_v1.6.0.zip (1.3 MB)
Or download it directly from AppVeyor here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/thers/frfuel/build/artifacts

3 Likes

Would this work ? To export fuel into database?

if props.fuelLevel ~= nil then
	local fuelLevel = exports.frfuel:getCurrentFuelLevel() 
       SetVehiclefuelLevel(vehicle,  props.fuelLevel(65))
    end

So it’s says 65 Does this mean it would put 65 liter? or that this would be the max? If i move 65 what would happen. Sorry for these question. i’m trying to understand how this works.

thanks works just fine for me :slight_smile:

Most vehicles have a max tank capacity of 65.0 whether that’s in litres or some other type I’m not sure. It’s defined in the vehicles.meta iirc.

are we able to fill up with a gas can, if we break down??

Yes. (5 char)

can it be any character

what??? ignore the (5 char)… :man_facepalming:

i put the file in my reasurces folder and started it on my server.cfg and the fuel mod isnt working for me

1 Like

It’s not just one file. Are you sure you downloaded it correctly?

Can you post some screenshots?

Screenshots? There’s not much screenshots to take for such resource… :thinking:

Anyone made a updated version of this with Aircraft & Boats yet?