[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Hi,
Maybe a problem with your resolution ?

im having the same problem but its on every server it doesnt show up.

when i turn the engine off to get the fuel i cant turn the car back on.

any idea how to fix

What is your resolution?
Have you tried clearing /cache/priv?

Hello, my resulution that works best for me is 1680 x 1050.

Ok, could be a possible resolution issue.

I know that typically all max fuel levels for vehicles is 65 litres, but is there a way to actually obtain the max fuel level, regardless of vehicle? Because on vehicles like the ATV/commercial vehicles, the fuel level is less/more than 65 liters. I removed the fuel bar and added a percentage to suit my UI best and it’s a bit weird refuelling to ~15%/~130%. Maybe something like:

public float MaxFuel { set; get; };

So I have a problem, I have two addon Teslas and I want them to be electric. I tried adding the flag FLAG_IS_ELECTRIC, can you see what’s wrong?

Clearing the cache worked thanks!

1 Like

And how is it related to fuel mod?

i use this script on my server

and the script want my teslas to use gas

And what is it supposed to mean exactly? Like, max fuel level is per vehicle, and it’s source is vehicle’s handling file. If you’re not satisfied with the consumption rate then you can tweak it. Like, refuel till 20% or so and set consumption rate to 0.2

but how can i remove so my teslas do not need to get fuel with this script

It looks like this should return the max fuel level.

GetVehicleHandlingFloat(vehicle, 'CHandlingData', 'fPetrolTankVolume')

how do i make a vehciles fuel last longer as the street blazer runs out so fast

Hey guys, check out newly added F.A.Q. section in original post here. It contains answers to your questions.

Thank you very much for this release. One issue I’m having is that the menu that pops-up is half visible on the right side of my screen. I was hoping to find out, How can I change the position of the script? Thanks.

FRFuel has no menus at all. It only utilizes native UI for displaying control tips, i.e. that text with icons on the bottom right on top of semi-transparent black panel, if this is what you mean, that means something is horribly wrong with your gta.

Thanks for the fast response, What is causing the tip show show up the way it is, is caused by my game ratio.
I was hoping to bring it closer to the bottom center of my screen.

Oi guys, v1.5.0 has been released featuring customizable RefuelRate config option, it behaves just like FuelConsumptionRate, 1 is a default rate, 10 would refuel your car 10 times faster!

Also this update brings drastic improvement to performance (0.6ms at max!) and better support for upcoming OneSync™! Thanks to our contributor https://github.com/themonthofjune