[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Fixed it now :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

After disabling Emotes, I still have no idea where the problem is. Deleted cache, tried with versions 1.0.4 to 1.0.7. Tried to restart with rcon command.
No FrFuel :confused:

Hi !
I installed the latest version again and using rcon command “restart frfuel” starts it. Unfortunately, when the server gets empty, I get the feeling that the script stops. Is this problem known ?

Thanks !

It has nothing to do with empty server or not, it’s the same issue that makes it not start for you, on your client, when you have to restart frfuel.

I get it. Any idea why it would not start when the player connects ?

Im having same problem randomly stops working for me

I added a /fuel command that stops and starts the FrFuel resource. Works :slight_smile:

New v1.0.8 version is available now, featuring some “new” gas stations, thanks to @Vespura and @Deziel0495 for this. Also now build process is fully automated and any PR will result in automated build, you can find latest build here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/thers/frfuel.

Speaking of that bug when mod doesn’t spin up correctly on join: will look into it next time, bloop.

2 Likes

@thers Can you please add a fuel station to the gas station next to the ace liquer

That station is abandoned and has no pumps. Wouldn’t make much sense to be able to fill up there.

Well I wish you could give me an option because on my server I have full working pumps there

Get the source code and build it yourself then?

1 Like

P.S. If I can help I will :D! Have a nice day.

Hi, thanks for your effort, really appreciate it, but this will not be merged as main target for it is to be as simple and seamless as possible. Anyway, feel free to release it here as a fork of this mod, it’s always appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx very much for your answer @thers :D!

Is it just me or has the script just stopped working altogether? It just stopped working suddenly in my server, and I have to start the script when in my server. If I join the server it doesn’t work until I start it in my server.

1 Like

For everyone who was experiencing resource initialization on join problems, please test this build out: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/x0w42snt4h1mi9mf/artifacts/frfuel_v1.1.0.zip

Let me know if it fixed the problem or not, thanks :ь

1 Like

Hi thers !

Thanks for your work ! It seems to be working on my server ! Can’t wait for the source code now :wink:

Thanks again !

What do you mean you can’t wait for the source code? It is on github, as always.

I thought you were waiting for us to try it out before pushing it on your repo.

Thanks!