[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Your Welcome!

No resource code or am I blind? and does it take off cash upon refueling?

A bit https://github.com/thers/FRFuel

No and never will be. Check the API section to implement it for your preferred cash system

Thanks for sharing this awesome script. Everything is working fine but I just encountered one of my vehicles spawns and the gas just drains in a few seconds. I tried with the Jerrycan and still drains in seconds, same when at the gas station. All my other vehicles work fine but this one car. Anyone have any ideas why?

Your custom vehicle has too small fuel tank according to it’s handling it seems. On how to adjust it see: [Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Okay thanks for the quick response, I’m going to take a look and see. I will let you know if I got it to work. I deleted my other post by accident, sorry.

FIXED MY PROBLEM
Thank You! It works! I went in handling and changed the petrol fuel which was at 0.20 to 65.00 for now. I will do adjustment later.

is it possible to set how much the car drinks as it lasts for ages, like hours

mine is not centered with my map

https://gyazo.com/4308e3678fec71cc2f952367bd6cc62b

any help on this ?

hello
how to buy gas jerry can??

Yes, there’s a config option now.

how do i edit this and to what
1=?
10=?
cheers

Err, try it. 1 is a normal consumption rate, 0.5 - half of normal, in other words, will consume fuel twice slower than normal.

You know, it has Rate part in FuelConsumptionRate for a reason.

This might be an issue with fullscreen + alt-tabbing. Try going to the pausemenu and see if that fixes.

so i installed it and i can fill up the car, but itsnt there supposed to be an indecator to show you hoe much gas you have? Becuase i dont have one?

turn your hud on in settings

So i turned the HUD off and on again and it still didnt work?

in the config make sure hud is set to true

Again set to true? Still have no ideas why it isn’t working

Is it listed in autostart resources? As in, it can’t show HUD when it’s not started. If it’s not this and you’re sure that FRFuel is running (you can see it in resource monitor) then it’s a magick as i can’t reproduce it.

Yes it’s in the server configs

?