[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Everytime i try to pickup a jerry can it doesn’t put it in my inventory, it does nothing …
CreatEPickup is set to true in config

Is there any way possible that It would charge me money if I fuel up???

if you create your own resource to listen for the events (mentioned in the OP) then yes.

1 Like

does anyone know why i cant shut my engine off with e or my controller. It shuts off then turns right back on and only way to fill my car is when i do /engine to shut it off then fill up by chance you know why.

Are you using the up to date version? And does your “/engine” script (or any other script for that matter) cause this conflict, try enabling ONLY frfuel once and see if the issue persists.

Is it supposed to work straight from download?

Yes, and it does work straight from the download.

1 Like

I download it straight from the link up top, put it into my resources and cfg, but nothing. No actual gas meter appears on the screen, yet the “Press E to fuel up” appears, however when I press E, nothing happens. The car turns off for a mili-second and turns back on. Any ideas on what to do?

Might be some other resource conflicting, turn off all other resources and try again. If it suddenly works, then enable all resources one by one to find the one conflicting with frfuel.

ive removed everything, it works, but there’s no bar to indicate the amount of fuel.

HELP!!! How do you edit, add, and move fuel pumps? I am looking to expand to some gas stations that aren’t configured and don’t know how!

1 Like

Strange because this is all I have in my folder!

resources/frfuel/

__resource.lua
config.ini
frfuel.net.dll

You’ll need to compile the source files and change it in there

Im having a prob in my server where must of the time the vehicles spawn without fuel any help ?

Default cars? Or addon/replace? Check the handling file for those cars that have this issue, fuel and oil level should be 60.0 iirc.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it dosent thats the prob , not the veichels

That doesn’t matter if it happens only sometimes, the questions above still apply.

Ill give it a look ty

hey just wondering if this will work for fivem single player?