[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

add this line to your server.cfg as the last loaded resource

restart sessionmanager

How do i rotate the bar and move it to the right of the screen?

Edit the source code

1 Like

Hey there I am making a script what lets tow trucks drop off a car to be fixed and or refuelled is it possible to call the script check fuel and then fuel up if needed ?

I really finding it hard to fuel the car on my own I sure it’s way more complex them I thought it was so I think I might try create support to call others, if I can get my head around that, so this one seems a big one and AdvFuel is another so I was thinking of creating a option in the config to select one of the two

Hi it Is possible to Change the toggle key from e to capslook

Or, instead of this bullshit, you can just download the source code, change it as you wish and compile it.

3 Likes

Oh wow.

[20characterlimit]

Hi,

I cant get the money to be drawn from the players wallet?
Is this a known bug?

This isn’t made to draw money, its stand alone. if you want it to take money from you when you get gas you’ll have to make that yourself or find one that has been made…

If you read the OP, it states that you can use events to implement this in whatever framework you want to use. You’ll have to script this yourself though.

Small Update (v1.1.1)

I’ve added a new option to the config.ini called EngineToggleKey
by default it will be set to this (car honk button/86):

EngineToggleKey=86

Change that number to a valid control id to change the engine on/off toggle key.

Also did some small cleaning up and added a resource manifest version, this shouldn’t break anything, at least it didn’t break anything when i tested the update. If anyone has any issues with this update, let me know and I’ll look into it.

Download here

3 Likes

Suggestion: Fuel Cans at the stations to pickup and use for fueling :mascot:

Already is fuel cans i thought

and is there a option that can be added, so just push button once to refuel other than having to hold left arrow key?

1 Like

Been there since v0.0.4.

1 Like

nope, there isn’t. also, holding left arrow key? what? that’s not even the refuel key unless you have a very strange keyboard/keybind setup.

yes bottom right you have press E stops/start vehicle and arrow left to refuel

English keyboard…

didn’t change anything that’s what was set when installed

so whats ur key u press?

afaik by default refueling is set to spacebar or x (jump) on (xbox) controller.

is it set it game settings or script

well, if your jump button is left arrow key, then that changed it. (you did it yourself in that case)

(int)Control.Jump

that’s being used for refueling.

ah i got it…i use a game controller and use up whats is set to left arrow…i changed from space to that to use controller config… i know now… :wink: