[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Can’t reproduce, works just fine for me, event is fired only once right after I unpress the space bar.

Okay, so I found out some interesting information. It is not addon vehicles that have the problem, however, it is police vehicles that will not work with the jerry can. Does anyone know what the fuel script is using to determine if there is a vehicle near the ped? I haven’t done much playing around with the vehicle metas, but maybe there is a way to change the metas so the vehicle will still be a police vehicle and the script will recognize the car. Any input on this would be helpful and hopefully it could help get an update for this script pushed to allow manual refueling for police vehicles.

I cannot turn off my engine to get gas, it automaticly turns back on after I turn it off aswell.

Redownload it, there was a fix that was implemented for that.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as @Atexx. I just updated it to 1.1.0. The engine keeps restarting…

Fix isn’t in 1.1.0, it’s not released yet as project has some build issues.

1 Like

Anyone know why if we set ShowHud=false

the ugly orange bar is still above the minimap ?

The one that @rhys19 added above works for me…

1 Like

Does anybody have the line of code for in cl_frfuel.lua that makes the notification for your car’s MPG (like DOJ’s)? I have the gallons pumped and I thought it would be a good idea to also add the MPG, but I know VERY little to nothing about lua. Any help would be great!

Myself and Toni Morton made one that sends a notification on the bottom right, but there isnt one that sends MPG, ill see what i can do.

Ok, cool. Here’s an example of what i’m looking for:
Capture

2 Likes

Is there a way to increase fuel capacity on ATV’s ?

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I’ve always had this issue: the fuel bar is shifted away from the actual map (I marked the map in tiny red things for clarity). Would there be a way to fix this? If so, how?

Its because that bar is mapped for 1920x1080 screen. Change your safe zone in your gta v settings.

1 Like

Even when I went fullscreen (1920 x 1080), it still didn’t work.

I loaded into the server fullscreen and it was fine, thanks.

edit source code with visual Studio 2017 and then build it :slight_smile:

when i try to join the server i get couldn’t load session manager. please help!

restart session manager

im sorry im new to this how do i do that? do i just restart the server cause ive tried that

just restart session manager in your server console