[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

i have keep engine running and also veh_controls

Obviously you should disable that first to see if that makes a difference. Because you shouldn’t have a resource that constantly turns on your engine all the time.

i have the same problems but i don’t have keep engine running and veh_Controls it started to happen when I updated to the new verison

Did you update to the new version of frfuel? That solved all issues for me.

1 Like

I have a problem, I added a motorcycle on my server and when I start the engine, the fuel runs out in 10 seconds…
How can we change that ?

Go to the vehicles.meta (or handling, not sure) file and increase the oil/fuel levels.

YES !
Thanks !! :slightly_smiling_face:

@thers nice script…shit dll :confused: how we can Change the coods of the fuelsign? on our Server its in the minimap…thats boring…

We can’t Change the coords of the fuel sign, it in the minimap, wonna have it like in esx_advancedfuel right
We can’t Change the Price of fuel…0$…

Also not so nice, everywhere lying gascans on the Floor…why?

maybe you can include this in a seperate file we can Change and you read it in your dll…? thx

The fuel bar after todays update doesnt show up. Am i the only one with this issue?

Did you change the config file? Are you sure the resource is started? Did you disable your hud in the Pause Menu > settings > display > disable hud?

1 Like

well i feel dumb… i had disable hud on… thank you :laughing:

1 Like

This was only recently added (the bar not showing if you disabled your hud in your game settings) so if you just updated I can see why you’re confused.

The source code is available. Open it in Visual Studio edit some stuff and recompile it.

Oh i see, well thanks for the reply!

There isbo update after my feedback … how to change the price of gas as example?

So first off I have to say that I am loving this mod and thank you for making and releasing it to us. I have come across an issue in the server I am currently setting up. Everything works perfectly fine except for addon vehicles. I can fill them up at the pumps but can not get them to work with the jerry can, it just pours the gas all over the ground. Yes, I made sure the cars are off and no one is in the vehicle when I tried filling it. I have also gone all the way around the vehicle with no pop up in the bottom right corner saying manual filling. Yes, it does work on the vanilla cars in the game, it just seems to be the addon vehicles I have. So first, is this something that my car file needs to have added in order to work with the jerry can filling or is it an issue with the fuel script? It could very well be that I didn’t install the script correctly but not sure why all the other vehicles would work, just not the addons. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know. Thanks!

What I said…no one can change anything in this script, because it’s useless dll :confused: boring

the source code is available as said above, you know that, right?

this mod is independent of any money system and exposes events, learn to read the topic to find integrations?

@helium don’t blow me up dude, it’s not Monday anymore :wink:

Didn’t see it before, maybe i post monday? Hm…thx for that hint.

GreetZ
NebelRebell

any news on the serverevent triggered multiple times?