[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Are you sure it’s not loaded?

well when i go up to a gas station, nothing happens, and there is no fuel meter above the HUD.

Update v1.3.0

This update allows for custom gas stations! Check the changelog on the OP for more info.

Download

That’s very strange, there must be some sort of error somewhere. Because if it loads correctly, then it should work fine.

1 Like

lol i dont know what to do?

Try downloading v1.3

I GOT IT TO WORK!
THANK YOU
*caps

1 Like

I can’t put more than 65% fuel in a vehicle

That must be a bug with your other resource that shows your fuel level, because as you can see by the fuel bar, it’s clearly at 100%. 65 liters is the max fuel for most vehicles, so im guessing your fuel % display resource doesn’t calculate it correctly.

1 Like

I believe that someone incorrectly assumed that amount of fuel is percentage of full tank, which is kinda wrong and numbers are absolute rather than relative.

1 Like

Also fuel isn’t in gallons but in liters :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah I saw.
(20 char)

I believe somebody did the math conversion to gallons but sadly I don’t know how to integrate it with my ESX :joy:

Cant seem to get refuelling from a Jerry can to work. Where abouts on the vehicle do you need to be to refuel?

You only need to be within 3 meters from vehicle, there’s no “special” place. And you can not refuel vehicle if it has never been visited by any player, in other words have indeterminate state of fuel tank.

i get this when use the script image

Will the vechicle have same amount of fuel as when i put it in a garage? If i take it out

Well, it depends on your “garage” control system. If said system supports fuel then may be yes.

How can i do it in %? Not the bar?

I cant get tis script to work for love of me.I have put it to start in the server.cfg in the server panel it does start and i have sexy speedometer but it does not work nor are the blips about the gas station.