[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Anyone else wondering if we could get this to work with the ESX platform to where we can be charged Currency for fueling?? That would indeed be great. Since Advanced Fuels has its hiccups and the development of that is stopped. Would be awesome :smiley:

1 Like

For some reason when I edit the config to disable to jerry can pickups, they still show up, I cannot figure out why?

How do i add a price that they have to pay for fueling the car cuz now it’s free and it’s stupid

read the original post, it’s explained how to use events to see how much fuel was added.

are you restarting the server after changing the config file?

Yes of course, I know how to restart my server, and refresh the cache file.

disabling the jerry cans in config wont take away just stop from picking them up

think its a map thing

Does anyone know why every time i add frfuel mod onto my server, some of the icons on the map lose their name so people don’t know what is what, but as soon i remove it from the (start frfuel list) it all works again, any idea why and how can i fix it, because i really do want it to work, also if possible a fuel prize mod or script would be very nice!

you’d have to create this yourself, and use the provided events (explained in the original post).

you probably have another script running that adds a lot of other blips, and you’re probably starting frfuel after that first resource, which means frfuel would be the one to “kill” your other blips (simply a gta limitation). Either disable the blips of the other resources or remove them from frfuel.

I changed the start frfuel that was at the top of the list, to the bottom of the list see if that helps, hope so.

the new update is broken for me, it doesnt load

Did you update the config file?

I’m not sure, you may be right, but in previous version of this script, I would disable the same thing, and I’m pretty sure the jerrycans disappeared from each gas station.

is there a way i can change the color of the blimp

unless know how to edit .dll then i don’t think so, but you can remove blips from frfuel config and re-add using another script, and can change/add colour +

use this Click

How can I add more gas stations in the master file?

You’ll have to add more manually and recompile the resource.

1 Like

having issue, added a car pack and the six cars in that pack every time i spawn them they burn through all the gas almost the second they fire up any help would be appreciated!!

Most likely makers of these cars set small amount of fuel for them. FRFuel uses native car fuel level, so you end up in such situation, i suggest you to contact authors of your cars for them to change fuel level or do it yourself if know how.

does anyone know which file the fuel storage is located in for vehicles

handling.meta I believe

<fPetrolTankVolume value="80.000000" />