[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Same here. Just started doing this today. Was fine yesterday

Any errors in the console?

I haven’t got any engine scripts on to first time I used this script really cool wish they would fix engine restart. So annoying ;(

1 Like

Same here, but I doubt the problem is with FRFuel itself. I have the AIOMENU installed with the option to turn the engine off, and that doesn’t work anymore as well. It just turns back on automatically since yesterday. Looks like it has something to do with the client update that was pushed yesterday. Looks like a problem that is affecting all scripts that use engine disable / enable.

1 Like

Yeah seems to be that. I was having bad load up tome yesterday after up date. Not sure why I’m hoping a hot fix will come out

1 Like

I have no issues with frfuel, this doesnt happen to me. Something you have in your server has to be causing it. It isnt from this script itself…

I don’t know what it is as don’t have any engine scripts

As far as I’m aware it’s started happening since the last FiveM update. I’m also having the same issue

1 Like

Yes i can confirm it started after the last fivem update. I used it 1 hour, restarted, updated, and it does that now.

Have same issue when pulling up to a gas pump can fuel up or you have to keep on spamming it

Doesn’t look like that at all to me, FRFuel works fine, vMenu still works fine and another engine script still works fine. Are you using ELS vehicles by any chance? Saw something earlier about one ELS script keeping the engine on at all times. Not sure if that’s what causes it though.

Could possibly be because of the Network ID changes, however it shouldn’t matter if scripts aren’t using network ID’s…

To followup on my previous post, it could be caused by this function if that’s being used in a c# resource to turn the engine off: Vehicle.IsEngineRunning = false; This hasn’t changed since the update so I’m not sure why it suddenly would change it’s behavior, but it is missing 1 parameter. So not sure if this will be fixed in the FiveM client dependency but until that happens you could use SetVehicleEngineOn(vehicle.Handle, false, false, true); instead.

1 Like

@Vespura is this in keepvehicalrunning script

I am getting the manual turn off issue. When I press E to turn off the engine, then hit the spacebar the vehicle starts up again and so the cycle continues. It may be related to what @Vespura is alluding to.

I am setting ShowHud to false in the config but the orange gas bar is still above the minimap … ? Anyone have the source compiled without it ? It doesn’t work with visual studio 2017

where can i find the file to edit this? cant seem to find it

You’d need to edit the source and rebuild it. I’ve created a PR for a temporary fix, just a matter of waiting if it’ll be merged. You can download the fix here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/thers/frfuel/build/1.0.14/artifacts though just note that it’s still a PR and the original developer has not yet approved it, but all my testing seems to show that the issue is fixed using this build.

the link you have, is this fix included in that, or do i still need to edit the file and add everything?

The PR has been merged. You can download the latest version here, no need to edit any files (except edit the config file for your usual settings): https://ci.appveyor.com/project/thers/frfuel/build/artifacts

the engine still turns back on though