[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Approximately at 0%, because I still can’t wrap my head around the process of these vehicles refueling and massive lack of free time.

Hi. I have FRFuel (granted it came with a foodhud) and I can turn the engine off by pressing E at a gas station but the engine doesn’t come back on.

Anything I’m doing wrong or need to do?

When ever i put frfuel.net.dll in my files it say access denied…Can anyone help me please?

Are you local hosting or remote hosting? Many remote hosting services will not allow you to upload .dll to there servers for security reasons. If you have the ability, place a ticket requesting they install this resource.

Are there anyways to make the fuel go down slower??? Doj’s seems to go slower.

@Sonic94 im remote hosting

Yo guys, I want to recompile fr fuel to translate it and just move the bar a bit upper to make it coherent with the other bars (as you can see down bellow)
20171228184308_1
But I get those errors when trying to recompile, and I just don’t see where’s the problem

Thanks

What Visual Studio version? You need VS 2017.

Can you please make it so gas pumps don’t explode upon being bumped? xD

Ok it was just Xamarin that didn’t wanted to compile, it works perfectly with VS2017 thanks for your help

No.

Here goes another required 20-ish symbols.

so when i upload this to my server it doesnt work also when i upload it to filezilla the frfuel.net.dll doesnt uploads with the file then i get Critical file transfer error pop up

Is there a way I can make it so they don’t explode? It happens way too much due to desync and ruins roleplay.

I have to second this. Maybe you could switch to an animation similar to the fire hydrant where it shoots up water, that seems to be a cool idea in my head

1 Like

It doesn’t work for planes or helicopters :confused:

That’s because it’s not supposed to work for planes or helicopters… It’s mentioned in the OP!

2 Likes

does anyone know how to remove the decimal? Like it shows 98.5 i want to know if anyone knows how to make just 98. I would really appreciate it.

Where are these numbers you speak of? This mod has a bar for fuel left, not a number.

Would a /engine command to toggle the engine while not at a gas station be possible? While keeping the X button (Controller) for the gas station.

There’re other resources able to do that. Use them.