[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

I don’t think the op is going to lose any sleep by you not using his script that he had generously made for this community. Don’t be so selfish and make your own scripts.

1 Like

Okay. Here’s what i can suggest to you guys:

1. You’ll be able to turn off engine using E(horn) or L(slowmocam) key, only when completely stopped at gas station.
  2. Complete removal of engine controls, you go to gas station, holding Space and refueling, no need to turn off engine.

I’m not suggesting to make all this behaviour configurable because it would take some not so reasonable time to implement.

just get the last used input method~ or so

All tested and working

1 issue i have come across is after visitng the LS customs (another script by a member here) once you leave the garage the car is out of fuel.

both are great scripts so I dont want to remove either but any idea how to fix this would be appreciated

1 Like

Give the link for that mod and i’ll figure out what’s wrong.

1 Like
1 Like

New version v0.0.4 has been released.

awesome thank you for your time

1 Like

I can confirm it is now working with the lscustoms script, good work

2 Likes

It’s working perfectly, aslong as you don’t repair your car with a trainer. When you repair the car with a trainer, you get a full tank. Same thing when the car is indestructable; you get a full tank each time you hit something. But this can be easiliy be avoided.

1 Like

thanks for the update. new Horn activation works perfect with controller support. No more cutting off when looking back :smiley:

nice update @thers keep up the good work :slight_smile:

New version v0.0.5 has been released.

so, this is the zeroeth version, zeroeth revision and fifth revision revision? stupid revisionists!

Using http://semver.org/ . Until it hit >v1.0.0 im incrementing patch version.

oh, the versioning model that a) guarantees backwards compatibility is a farce and people will abandon their old branches and not document what breaking changes they make and b) causes a fucklot of 0.x variants?

it’s meant for libraries and platforms, not end products in itself.

I understand your frustration, really. I decided to use it just for myself, it’s easier for me, more familiar, no need to make a bycicle for tiny script. I got used to semver and as long as it means nothing in terms of this “mod” i’ll keep using it :slight_smile: Sorry if that’s the problem for you, Elements.

Whats with the new update?

The original post has been updated. See the changelog section.

When playing lastnight, I noticed golf carts do not have a fuel bar, but pedal bikes do.