[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Does it need the dll file this scripted worked on my old sever new sever nope

can you make a config to disable random fuel when entering vehicles

1 Like

frfuel Used to work on my server at first then stoppped working. Now i have removed every script but frfuel and it still wont work. Ive downloaded new version multiple times, checked files, it says its starting in console. No errrors, but nothings loading or working. Anyone had this problem?

same thing but i have to use /restart (your folder name for frfuel)

edit: you can either use rcon or type it ingame

Going to test that out

1 Like

Okay doesnt seem to work i had done restart frfuel in console and in game both times it restarted but did nothing.

did it say could not restart a stopped resource?

if so then do /start frfuel

and make sure you clear your cache.

if it doesnt work than revert back to 1.0.6 on his github

Got it 1.0.6 lets me restart frfuel and works. Thanks alot man

Found a station that is not usable. Ron station on Davis Ave and Macdonald St.

There’s actually quite a few that aren’t working fuel stations I thought that was intentional for some reason but I guess not. I’ll try to make a list of the ones that I’ve found that don’t actually work.

1 Like

Guess I was wrong, only found 2 (one of them being the one @Deziel0495 mentioned). can’t remember if I ever found any other ones but at least these two can be fixed. I’ll submit a pull request to fix them soon.

x = -319.69,  y = -1471.61, z = 30.03;Innocence Blvd / Alta St [SR-19]
x = 174.88,  y = -1562.45, z = 28.74;Davis Ave / Macdonald St

Edit: pull request now made

PR has been merged, will release new version soon, thanks @Deziel0495 and @Vespura :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@thers Found another one located behind the fire department in El Rancho. Coords are also in the screenshot.

1 Like

@thers @Deziel0495 Made a PR for it :wink:

2 Likes

@thers Quick question for you, if you don’t mind…

I’ve forked your repo to make my own changes to it, and I’ve been studying your code.

I was just wondering what the usefulness of entity decorations are, compared to say, storing vehicle fuel levels in something like a Dictionary?

Decorations are stored internally by the game engine and are synced between connected players.

1 Like

@thers @Vespura and another one! :slight_smile:

lol, on it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: will get the pr ready soon.

Edit: PR sent.
Edit Edit: Actually just created the PR now, I only pushed to my fork but never actually made the PR :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Not seeing it :thinking:

1 Like