[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

love it… specially the turning off engine and refueling from the car… the yellow bar is great! good job!
the last thing i need to check later is the money part… on my last test the gas was free!! :slight_smile:

Mod doesn’t manage money by any mean. Instead it provides a way for any money system to integrate with itself.

dont get me wrong, im fully aware… as for everything on my server… i do everything myself… frfuel satisfy 95% of my need… i’ll add the code to charge money myself

it won’t allow us to use the gas mod like nothing pops up the yellow line isn’t no blimps

I had it working, but then its stopped working… Any idea where at on server.cfg that it needs to be to work?

there is one called advanced fuel system that you may like more over frfuel

already tried it… went back to frfuel… it was a good start but the FrFuel bar is sexier… and simple is good sometimes…

i moved the advance bar all over… then try to position the bigass 30.0% into a more subtile spot and at the end i was not satisfy with the result … I choosed the stamina-like bar.

Thank you tho for the suggestion

1 Like

Just looking out for ya

Hey buddy,

Thank you for your great mod, just one small question.

• Any way you could add a payscript in this one to make em pay for the petrol ?

thanks in advance

Nice mod, But some server hosting sites do not allow uploading of dll files…

FiveM Scripts?

Yes, you can add such. And no, no “payscript” will be ever added in mod itself.

Any idea why frfuel stopped working in the last 3 days? Was it due to a FiveM update? I haven’t installed anything new on my server recently.

Still working on FX OK. even after the update, Maybe your version has gone corrupt. download it again. delete you your cache and restart your server

I’m having the same issue, I updated my server with one of the newest updates and it doesn’t work now.

I downloaded a new version and cleared the cache, still not working.

same… it died for me too :frowning:

This is really strange. As its still working for me. Have you downloaded the script from the top link? Are you using FXServer, not CFXServer? Have you updated to the latest server update?

I used the latest release zip, it happened after I updated my fxserver, ill try a fresh fxserver with just frfuel and see if it works.

I found my issue. After some trial and error I found this script that was keeping it from working. Im done bye (delete plz)

i will take a look on it

@SWood Glade you fixed the problem :slight_smile: Thought it was strange that it was not working for you. But it was working for me.
I’m so glad I stopped using 105 emotes. Other wise I would have been in the same boat as you. FiveM needs to fix this issue with conflicting scripts.