[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Is there any way to change the position of the fuel bar or even hide it?

I would like to know as well if it’s possible to just hide the fuel bar. I’m using Sexy Speedometer which has a fuel gauge. 2 fuel levels just gets in the way.

Once again: not possbile right now. Will be configurable in upcoming 1.0.6 version.

Sorry that I was too lazy to scroll through the comments and thanks for your patient answer. :slight_smile:

i loaded the frfuel and put it in my start menu and when i loaded the server it didnt show do i have to do anything to edit the code ?

your talking about essentialmode not fxserver version

New v1.0.6 release has been pushed. This time with fixed fuel gauge size/position on different aspect ratios of monitors. Huge thanks for that to @Disquse.

can the fuel bar be turned off now ?

Shit. No. In 1.0.7 then. Sorry for this.

1 Like

@silicon
Seen my server have FxServer, sometimes FrFuel doesn’t start when server boot, not all the time.
Do you have an idea why ?

can anyone help? my engine doesnt turn back on when i turn it off at the gas station, i have to repair it to turn it back on

I experienced this as well a few times. Even though I had the resource set to autostart, I had to manually start or restart it when this happened and the issue went away. Not sure what caused it or why but it seems to be working fine now.

It was said in the next version it would be an option to toggle the fuel bar on/off.

thanks i withdrew post i seen it after i posted like a noob

can the FRFuel scripts be created without the DLL file? I cannot get it into our online server for some reason it does not like the dll files.

No. Unless you want to reimplement it in Lua/js.

Would be awesome to incorporate the fuel bar onto carhud :slight_smile:

This mod already uses native car’s fuel gauge.

question everytime i put this in our server it doesn’t work

Well… Elaborate if you want us to help you