[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Greetings,

Thanks again for this awesome resource,
I was asking myself a question: Is it possible to fill vehicles when spawning them outside of the garage for example.
I 'd like to have a function to fill some vehicles when going out from Garage Or RentalShops.
I’ve tried to use : SET_VEHICLE_FUEL_LEVEL #
// 0xba970511
void SET_VEHICLE_FUEL_LEVEL(Vehicle vehicle, float level);
CitizenFX API set: Client

doing SetVehicleFuelLevel(veh, 60) for example, but function does nt seem to exist, or more likely I m not using it well :wink:

Thanks in advance for your help regarding how to auto-fill a vehicule when spawning it.

how is the fuel for helicopter’s and planes going? i would like to see that come out!

It does exist now and you can use it.

Still in planned features list.

Can’t be helped this way. Probably you’ve done something wrong.

You give your source without the references you use ^^’

Th files “https://github.com/thers/FRFuel/releases/download/v1.0.5/frfuel_v1.0.5.zip” are different from “https://github.com/thers/FRFuel”.

1 Like

Err, it’s the only source that is used. Of course they are different, you need to compile sources. You get the CitizenFX.Core.dll with your 5m installation. For NativeUI one you search here, on forums.

I just tried it yesterday and it was not working, are you saying its now working with 1.0.5 version ?
Got nill before.

Again thanks for your support and time.

Err, it’s a native, it has nothing to do with this mod.

I know but I tried the native yesterday and maybe I mispelled it, can you try helping me with it ? Thanks in advance.

With update 1.0.5 I put it in my auto start resources on my FX server but some times it does not start just like the session manager

It’s literally just SetVehicleFuelLevel(veh, fuelLevel) for lua. You probably tried it before new release came out.

Thanks a lot guys will give it a try.

How to remove the fuel bar?

not work fx server 1.0.5

Works on FX Server 4.4.2 OK :wink:

No how.

It does.

What kind of fxs is that?

The server side is on 4.4.2 now :wink:

??? fxs latest version is 1.0.0.314.

fx server 1.0.0.314 sound better than fx server 1.0.5 :wink: