[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

PR has been merged, will release new version soon, thanks @Deziel0495 and @Vespura :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@thers Found another one located behind the fire department in El Rancho. Coords are also in the screenshot.

1 Like

@thers @Deziel0495 Made a PR for it :wink:

2 Likes

@thers Quick question for you, if you don’t mind…

I’ve forked your repo to make my own changes to it, and I’ve been studying your code.

I was just wondering what the usefulness of entity decorations are, compared to say, storing vehicle fuel levels in something like a Dictionary?

Decorations are stored internally by the game engine and are synced between connected players.

1 Like

@thers @Vespura and another one! :slight_smile:

lol, on it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: will get the pr ready soon.

Edit: PR sent.
Edit Edit: Actually just created the PR now, I only pushed to my fork but never actually made the PR :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Not seeing it :thinking:

1 Like

Fixed it now :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

After disabling Emotes, I still have no idea where the problem is. Deleted cache, tried with versions 1.0.4 to 1.0.7. Tried to restart with rcon command.
No FrFuel :confused:

Hi !
I installed the latest version again and using rcon command “restart frfuel” starts it. Unfortunately, when the server gets empty, I get the feeling that the script stops. Is this problem known ?

Thanks !

It has nothing to do with empty server or not, it’s the same issue that makes it not start for you, on your client, when you have to restart frfuel.

I get it. Any idea why it would not start when the player connects ?

Im having same problem randomly stops working for me

I added a /fuel command that stops and starts the FrFuel resource. Works :slight_smile:

New v1.0.8 version is available now, featuring some “new” gas stations, thanks to @Vespura and @Deziel0495 for this. Also now build process is fully automated and any PR will result in automated build, you can find latest build here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/thers/frfuel.

Speaking of that bug when mod doesn’t spin up correctly on join: will look into it next time, bloop.

2 Likes

@thers Can you please add a fuel station to the gas station next to the ace liquer

That station is abandoned and has no pumps. Wouldn’t make much sense to be able to fill up there.

Well I wish you could give me an option because on my server I have full working pumps there

Get the source code and build it yourself then?

1 Like