[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Got it 1.0.6 lets me restart frfuel and works. Thanks alot man

Found a station that is not usable. Ron station on Davis Ave and Macdonald St.

There’s actually quite a few that aren’t working fuel stations I thought that was intentional for some reason but I guess not. I’ll try to make a list of the ones that I’ve found that don’t actually work.

1 Like

Guess I was wrong, only found 2 (one of them being the one @Deziel0495 mentioned). can’t remember if I ever found any other ones but at least these two can be fixed. I’ll submit a pull request to fix them soon.

x = -319.69,  y = -1471.61, z = 30.03;Innocence Blvd / Alta St [SR-19]
x = 174.88,  y = -1562.45, z = 28.74;Davis Ave / Macdonald St

Edit: pull request now made

PR has been merged, will release new version soon, thanks @Deziel0495 and @Vespura :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@thers Found another one located behind the fire department in El Rancho. Coords are also in the screenshot.

1 Like

@thers @Deziel0495 Made a PR for it :wink:

2 Likes

@thers Quick question for you, if you don’t mind…

I’ve forked your repo to make my own changes to it, and I’ve been studying your code.

I was just wondering what the usefulness of entity decorations are, compared to say, storing vehicle fuel levels in something like a Dictionary?

Decorations are stored internally by the game engine and are synced between connected players.

1 Like

@thers @Vespura and another one! :slight_smile:

lol, on it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: will get the pr ready soon.

Edit: PR sent.
Edit Edit: Actually just created the PR now, I only pushed to my fork but never actually made the PR :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Not seeing it :thinking:

1 Like

Fixed it now :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

After disabling Emotes, I still have no idea where the problem is. Deleted cache, tried with versions 1.0.4 to 1.0.7. Tried to restart with rcon command.
No FrFuel :confused:

Hi !
I installed the latest version again and using rcon command “restart frfuel” starts it. Unfortunately, when the server gets empty, I get the feeling that the script stops. Is this problem known ?

Thanks !

It has nothing to do with empty server or not, it’s the same issue that makes it not start for you, on your client, when you have to restart frfuel.

I get it. Any idea why it would not start when the player connects ?

Im having same problem randomly stops working for me

I added a /fuel command that stops and starts the FrFuel resource. Works :slight_smile:

New v1.0.8 version is available now, featuring some “new” gas stations, thanks to @Vespura and @Deziel0495 for this. Also now build process is fully automated and any PR will result in automated build, you can find latest build here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/thers/frfuel.

Speaking of that bug when mod doesn’t spin up correctly on join: will look into it next time, bloop.

2 Likes