[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

As in, “officially” by @thers.

Still don’t see a reason as to why my Fr mod interferes with the car damage mod ?

Make sure you’re using the latest version.

i am, even tried older versions to see if it would un-bug the bug, without luck.

Same trouble for me and no ideas to fix it.

The compiled version works great no problems, But the source code isn’t working.

Compiled version is the result of source code compilation.

1 Like

Cant refuel police/taxi/emergency cars
Sometimes it sending errors like “A client tried to sent an event of type frfuel:fuelAdded, but it was not greenlit for client invocation. You may need to call RegisterServerEvent from your script”

The plugin outright stops working with FX-Server, there are no logs / errors it just doesnt work

@555ea0e1c3630ac72282 What exactly doesn’t work? You can’t stop engine? Fuel is not being added after engine stopped on a gas station and pressing space? What exactly those cars, addons or stock? Is there any other mod interferring?

You know guys, messages like “shit isn’t working” aren’t really helpful and most likely will be ignored.

Any way to get payments working on FXServer?

Cant refuel stock cars with PickUps. It works only at gas station.

Great script! but does not work on FX Server needs to be updated to FX as FiveM has moved over to FX Server and does not support CFX Server anymore.

It is client-side script, server type is irrelevant. You sure you not talking about third-party integration for money system?

You mean with Jerry Can? If yes, make sure you’re near petrol tank cap or rear wheel (for some vehicles no petrol cap present).

Got it to work! Does not like to be a folder like this [vehicles_system] Strange seeing the other scripts do,

idk why the fuel script is not working for my server i put it in citmp and under resource

If you’re using FXServer then see updated installation section of the topic.

I’m having an issue, not sure what is causing it. Once I refuel I cannot restart my vehicle. Tried it with both default and add-on cars. Running on the latest version of FX.

EDIT: Starting the resource manually (even though it’s set to autostart) fixes the issue.

Hello, thx for script.

I compiled the source code, then I installed it in the server, but it does not work …

libary use : CitizenFX.Core.dll (client) and http://gtaforums.com/topic/809284-net-nativeui/

edit: I have to decompile the file “https://github.com/thers/FRFuel/releases/download/v1.0.5/frfuel_v1.0.5.zip” and the files inside are different oO…

help !