[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Still working on FX OK. even after the update, Maybe your version has gone corrupt. download it again. delete you your cache and restart your server

I’m having the same issue, I updated my server with one of the newest updates and it doesn’t work now.

I downloaded a new version and cleared the cache, still not working.

same… it died for me too :frowning:

This is really strange. As its still working for me. Have you downloaded the script from the top link? Are you using FXServer, not CFXServer? Have you updated to the latest server update?

I used the latest release zip, it happened after I updated my fxserver, ill try a fresh fxserver with just frfuel and see if it works.

I found my issue. After some trial and error I found this script that was keeping it from working. Im done bye (delete plz)

i will take a look on it

@SWood Glade you fixed the problem :slight_smile: Thought it was strange that it was not working for you. But it was working for me.
I’m so glad I stopped using 105 emotes. Other wise I would have been in the same boat as you. FiveM needs to fix this issue with conflicting scripts.

how is this a FiveM issue again? if both scripts conflict with eachother it’s the developers job, not FiveM’s to resolve any conflicts.

i confirm the already confirmed… bye bye emote… frfuel win.

All I know is after an update 3 or 4 days ago it stopped working. So I just had to weed out the bad one and it was emotes. I thought maybe I would add it here to help someone else.

It’s the emotes mod, I also got the fuel mod working again after removing it.

Hey @thers You did an amazing job with the script, I was wondering if it would be possible to include a setting file for fuel burn rate as well as a setting to change the random fuel start to auto full. I have the code but when I try to build it I get errors so I must not have all the files needed to build another version of the dll file.

Thanks in advance,
Bethel

@thers How come the fuel works for others but not me and the owner. It only works the odd time for people.

please fix the script, thing is when i start the server it does not work, so i first need to go to my rcon and do restart frfuel, seems there is an issue with it idk what tough.

Explaining what’s actually happening that’s making it “not work” is a lot more helpful than simply proclaiming “it doesn’t work”

what does not work is the script, it seems it does not start when i start the server, with not working i mean the icons dont apear, there is no fuel bar, so after the server started, i need to go to my rcon and restart the script, then everything appears.

Does the console show that it started the script when the server starts? Are you sure you added the line to start it with the server?

yes it tells me it started, but ingame i can see it did not

What?

If you’re using Emotes script, then (as stated few replies above) it’s somehow interferring with this script.

If you’re not, then do bother to send client logs next time, instead of fix script, it no work. Thanks.

1 Like