[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

With added events you can integrate it with any money mod/system.

I’d like to add a gas station to north Yankton. Found source nvm lol thanks man

Will add it there in the next release, thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

How to remove the orange circle from the filling station? Tnk You!

When hitting the vehicle or objects causes the fuel tank automatically refill. When vehicle fuel out and cannot make it to gas station. Give ability to fill fuel with Jerry can would be very neat. Also repairing vehicle refills fuel from trainer.

If you see your fuel tank refills automatically that means that something is fixing your vehicle. You can refuel using Jerry can.

How do you refuel with jerrycan?

Select Jerry can, come close to vehicle, sound blip and instructional buttons will let you know that you can refuel.

Bug Wont stop re fueling w/ jerry can when its full.

1 Like

Stopped working for me after FiveM updated. Any advice?

Same here… If I restart the resource manually it works again. But it dosnt fire on start-up… Tried the 0.7 version that I know worked before for me and same result.

Oh, okay, I’ll investigate as soon as I can. Thanks for reporting.

same here, I thought it was just me @thers thanks for a great mod hopefully its nothing major

Hi, COndor, could you teach me how to restart the resource manually? Thx!

Hi,
Just from the console write restart frfuel

In your server console type restart frfuel or start frfuel. Sometimes one will work and not the other.

Fuel isn’t working for the new fivem update also I can’t figure out to refuel using jerry can cause I walked up to the vehicle I hear no ding or any buttons to press. Also does the vehicle has to be empty to refuel with Jerry can cause I was trying to fill my vehicle up withe jerry can when it was almost empty. I couldn’t figure out why when I was holding jerry can and walked up to vehicle and hear no ding or instructions to fill up vehicle like gas station u honk to turn car off and hit x to fuel. Can you explain that to me. I did this before fivem new update rolled out

Thank uou @COndor and @deziel0495, but I found that it only works for players who are online, if a new player joined, you have to restart again for them, weird

Damn :frowning: That sucks. Clearly something is broken after the update. :frowning:

@Healshot @COndor @bmage2win fixed version is available.