[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

awesome thank you for your time

1 Like

I can confirm it is now working with the lscustoms script, good work

2 Likes

It’s working perfectly, aslong as you don’t repair your car with a trainer. When you repair the car with a trainer, you get a full tank. Same thing when the car is indestructable; you get a full tank each time you hit something. But this can be easiliy be avoided.

1 Like

thanks for the update. new Horn activation works perfect with controller support. No more cutting off when looking back :smiley:

nice update @thers keep up the good work :slight_smile:

New version v0.0.5 has been released.

so, this is the zeroeth version, zeroeth revision and fifth revision revision? stupid revisionists!

Using http://semver.org/ . Until it hit >v1.0.0 im incrementing patch version.

oh, the versioning model that a) guarantees backwards compatibility is a farce and people will abandon their old branches and not document what breaking changes they make and b) causes a fucklot of 0.x variants?

it’s meant for libraries and platforms, not end products in itself.

I understand your frustration, really. I decided to use it just for myself, it’s easier for me, more familiar, no need to make a bycicle for tiny script. I got used to semver and as long as it means nothing in terms of this “mod” i’ll keep using it :slight_smile: Sorry if that’s the problem for you, Elements.

Whats with the new update?

The original post has been updated. See the changelog section.

When playing lastnight, I noticed golf carts do not have a fuel bar, but pedal bikes do.

Yeah, golf carts are electric so it’s OK. But i still can’t figure out what’s wrong with bikes, because there’s a check for it but it’s not working for some reason.

love it. so far its running beautifully. going to try it full on with everyone during this weekends live stream. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New version v0.0.7 featuring events has been released (checkout original post).

The issue with the engine is because of pressing down right stick on the controller. One issue with that, is that is the key that lets you look backwards while driving.

There is no more issue with that :wink:

Thats great, thanks.

No way of adding a pay for gas option?

1 Like