[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

@jdc4992 Hello, Wanted police if dont work in your script, it’s possible for u looking? Thank you

I’ll take a look at it

1 Like

I have a stupid question, when I am in a vehicle and I press the M key should it pull up a menu? If so I can’t see to get any menus to load.

No question is stupid, no menu comes with frfuel. Press E to turn off engine and spacebar to fill up at a station. The M menu comes from another resource. Vehicle control GUI, I believe.

10-4, thanks! I will look at Vehicle control GUI.

Hi with the last maj, the script doesn’t load correctly

hi, thank you for this great script! is it possible to not have that big yellow area when approaching gas stations? I can’t see where I modify this…

yeah I saw that :slight_smile: it will be cool to have a little setup file to ajust thing on the fly!

Yeah it would. And a way to remove the free Jerry can at the stations.

It’s open-source, no need to decompile it.

If someone can rewrite it to LUA - we will appreciate your work. If not - oh well, will have to script my own fuel system.

Hey bud any way you can make a engine overheating script based off of the same way this is setup? And if it gets too hot it sputters then blows up the engine lol. The have to get out and repair your engine. Idk how hard it would be but I know it is a thing in the engine about the oil temperature and stuff. Maybe can add a temperature gauge above the fuel gauge

Probably in future, not now.

Not sure if it was ever mentioned, but the gas station at the Sandy Shores airfield was missed.

This works great, How hard would it be to add something so it excludes police cars?

1 Like

what do you mean?
Do you mean make it so police dont need to pay for fuel ?
Ill see what I can do
Im just learning

Yup that’s what I mean.

How would I make the fill up faster?

Any faster and it would not be realistic at all. Its already to fast, But if your running from the cops I could see why you want it faster.