[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

And if you’re not turning the engine off manually then i only can suggest that my mod is interfering with another mod. There’s only one mod that i know that will 100% not play nice with FRFuel, its Vehicle Controls GUI.

Message has been sent.

Could be that, I will remove it and try again.

GONE SEXUAL

2 Likes

turns out if you use a Xbox controller or similar and press right joy stick in to look behind it cuts the engine that’s what was happening with me lol! script is working perfectly thanks.

1 Like

The engine keeps cutting out. Not very good during a police pursuit. I use a controller which may be interfering but its becoming annoying. I hope this gets fixed soon.

just don’t press right analogue stick in to look behind and it won’t cut off. simples.

1 Like

Well… If there is no attempt to make it work correctly without issues I supposed I don’t need to use it in my server… Kinda shitty if you ask me…

There is a way, like @frugoo has said a couple of times… don’t use a controller :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah… Um lmao… You tell that to the 99% of GTA players that use a controller…

its working for me, essentialmode base and xbox controller, no problems so far

99% of GTA PC players don’t use a controller xD, was just saying that it isn’t a bad script…

1 Like

Uhm, I think most PC-gamers just use their good old keyboard. Not enough keys on a controller to do what I want :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think the op is going to lose any sleep by you not using his script that he had generously made for this community. Don’t be so selfish and make your own scripts.

1 Like

Okay. Here’s what i can suggest to you guys:

1. You’ll be able to turn off engine using E(horn) or L(slowmocam) key, only when completely stopped at gas station.
  2. Complete removal of engine controls, you go to gas station, holding Space and refueling, no need to turn off engine.

I’m not suggesting to make all this behaviour configurable because it would take some not so reasonable time to implement.

just get the last used input method~ or so

All tested and working

1 issue i have come across is after visitng the LS customs (another script by a member here) once you leave the garage the car is out of fuel.

both are great scripts so I dont want to remove either but any idea how to fix this would be appreciated

1 Like

Give the link for that mod and i’ll figure out what’s wrong.

1 Like
1 Like

New version v0.0.4 has been released.