[Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps

Does anyone know how to change the configuration for Quick Options? My friend hates that B on controller opens it up everytime and I want to know how to change it or disable quick options completely

Thank you very much, cant wait!

1 Like

But really can you make a temp download because me and my friend really want to play with this mod…

how hard would it be to integrate Freeroam with [Release] GUI Editor v0.2 [Updated 15 January 2017 (+7 UTC)]

> 2016-12-31 19:09:47.0353|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Error executing event handler for event chatMessage in resource freeroam: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
> 2016-12-31 19:09:47.0353|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke(Object obj,BindingFlags invokeAttr,Binder binder,Object[] parameters,CultureInfo culture)
> 2016-12-31 19:09:47.0353|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj,Object[] parameters)
> 2016-12-31 19:09:47.0353|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
> 2016-12-31 19:09:47.0353|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
> 2016-12-31 19:09:47.0353|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
> 2016-12-31 19:09:47.0353|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] CitizenMP.Server.Resources.ScriptEnvironment.TriggerEvent(String eventName,String argsSerialized,Int32 source)
> 2016-12-31 19:09:47.0353|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Inner exception: Can not call nil value.

I am getting this error when i try to register, any ideas?

Did you figure it out?

Can you please update it to support a port number on the Mysql registration file. I use a different port for my website and it says unable to find host with that name because i did ip:port. It connects with just ip fine to my other database but its the wrong one and cant find the database i imported.

I done it.
you need to edit mysql.lua and replace “self.connection”:
this is the new you need:

self.connection = self.mysql.MySqlConnection("server="..server..";port="..port..";database="..database..";userid="..userid..";password="..password..";charset=utf8mb4")

then you need to edit “freeroam\server\player\register.lua” and change mysql:ope with this:

MySQL:open("222.333.444.555", "23140", "gta5_gamemode_freeroam", "username", "password")

thath worked for me.

thanks boss! Really nice to have some help

Hi!

First of all I just want to say Thank you Kane for creating this!
If I post this in the wrong way, please let me know. I just registered.

So I just setup a new FiveReborn server and MySQL server. I’m new to all this.

The MySQL server seems to be working just fine. I can both register and login when joining the server. I’ve made myself owner and tried a couple of commands and it works. What doesn’t work is that instead of actually being able to move around in the world after registering or logging in I get this picture which also is in the background when registering/logging in.

I did all the steps in your description and I’ve fixed the “tdm folder error” in the .lua file.

As the standard freeroam map works without problems I suppose it’s something with the server, correct me if I’m wrong.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Svensson

Exactly same problem here. You can use commands in chat but this black screen don’t disapper.

1 Like

Sorry I did not, I give up in the end.

read all topic,ther’s as just solved.
you need to edit file freeroam\lib\MySQL.lua

and fix local assembly from:

`local assembly = reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom('resources/tdm/lib/MySql.Data.dll')`

to

`local assembly = reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom('resources/YOUR FRERROAMV2/lib/MySql.Data.dll')`
1 Like

Thanks for your answer @Clod_TIF!

I have already done that:

It looks like this for me:
local assembly = reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(‘resources/freeroam/lib/MySql.Data.dll’)

I think that’s correct, if not please correct me :slight_smile:

Svensson

still have to add port to some of the sections but its all good i got it now

can you have some error’s in server? log file?

@Clod_TIF I get no errors in the server.

I can’t find any log file within the server folder.

If you mean the log file from the client, it looks like this:
CitizenFX.log (543.0 KB)

already did this too. register system and DB is working correct.

Someone can help us with this error/bug?

I can’t get it to work, I have the latest server version, did the modification of the lua files, and it still gives me tons of errors.
Either I must be dumb as **** :slight_smile: or there are some bugs in the script that were not discussed in this thread.
Oh, and before anyone asks, yes, I do have a MySQL server running on localhost aka 127.0.0.1 on port 3306.
Filled in the ip adress on the places where it was needed, and put the userid and password in the correct places.
Can anyone enlighten me on what the problem might be?
See the screenshot for more details.