[Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps

DO NOT USE THIS

It’s horribly wrong and dumb. Use my new base which is much better.

7 Likes

@kanersps Fuck yeah! I have been looking forward for this! Christmas comes early this year. I will start checking it out! Thank you Kane!

@kanersps Thanks Kane!

@kanersps Thank You! very much appreciated

Thank you so much @kanersps ! :slight_smile:
BTW ‘…\freeroam\lib\MySQL.lua’ contains the following line which, I believe, is a small mistype:

“local assembly = reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(‘resources/tdm/lib/MySql.Data.dll’)”

should be

“local assembly = reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(‘resources/[NAME OF RESOURCE]/lib/MySql.Data.dll’)”

To add It seems, that even after changing the resource to be like how it is described above, as though many people I have spoken with about the resource report that they are getting errors on windows. These errors persist even when the socket/db/username/password have been verified. I am experiencing these issues as well. They have been tested using the root user and regular users (My Debian MySQL server authenticates with a different user). I can tell you that the resource seems to be running fine on a Debian machine with no mono installed (using built-in resource that comes with default server zip) with the exception of player-list(tells me to hold ‘L-ALT’, i think we need a separate resource for this)/buying/robbing properties. Although we did not go in depth much, password hashing/registration/login/eco/stats systems seem to be working correctly.

Also, could you provide a more in-depth description of how all the commands work when you get the chance? I’m sure many people would appreciate it and already do for providing the community this awesome resource! Thanks again @kanersps!

Hi Everyone, we at ■■■■■■■ Servers have added Freeroam v2 as a one click install with our hosting service. We appreciate the great work Kanersps has done

1 Like

@exalented This gamemode was created on Windows 10 and it’s quite simple the commands explain what they do once you use them and for more explanation you can read into the code.

@kanersps Ok, thanks for responding :wink: Oh! One more thing, admins are defined by a ‘1’ in the database?

@exalented 1 is mod, 2 is admin, 3 is superadmin and any higher is owner. This is for things like immunity. People with a lower level cannot target someone with a higher level.

@kanersps Thank you kane!

“Heists, black amrkers which you can press E in tor ob. (/rob)”
“Markets”

@kanersps can you explain what companies is and the economy system does any of that mean setting jobs/teams/factions e.g. emergency services or a businessman/woman. also how can the economy system be used with exterenal scripts such as a fuel script

Trying to run locally, database is setup, configured but when joining gamemode, unable to type commands or do /login or /register? Followed exalented’s fix

@kanersps Great Script, but im having issues trying to register in the game, i type /register and a password and nothing happens

@Klaus said in [Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps:

Trying to run locally, database is setup, configured but when joining gamemode, unable to type commands or do /login or /register? Followed exalented’s fix

Did you modify the chat resource? If you did then download the new server and replace the chat resource with the one that comes with that.

@IIzDann said in [Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps:

@kanersps Great Script, but im having issues trying to register in the game, i type /register and a password and nothing happens

Do you have the new chat resource that comes with the new server? And you should not modify the chat resource in any way.

@kanersps no, we are using a dedicated server from @■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ we havent edited the chat resource

@IIzDann said in [Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps:

@kanersps no, we are using a dedicated server from @■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ we havent edited the chat resource

Ask your server provider.

They said to contact you … your the owner of the scripts so it should be you helping us or getting a tutorial done…

@LoPan There is one already, you not following it correctly isn’t an issue of mine. Neither is it an issue of mine if cannot properely setup the required material.

we`ll people need to know exactly how you installed it what u used for ur MYSQL data base name and such