[Release] Forced First Person Camera When Aiming / Shooting

any way to turn off the free aim single shot camera going crazy shooting? So make it only when you aim it goes first person. I tried to edit it and it would be glitchy when you hit the trigger button but then go back to the 3rd person.

Because its powered by Coinhive :wink:

Thanks for the release

work on esx based gm?

it will be better if the camera change to first person when you have a weapon not if you are aiming

Srsly, puting a such a script on a CryptoMining dodgy website…

Is there a way to force first person as well when entering a vehicle? And switching back to third when exiting a vehicle?

Wouldn’t it just be better for you to do full first person at that point?

So I love this script. I played on a server that had done something to break it, because now that I am setting up my own server and get a good clean install it is fantastic. Great work.

I do have one suggestion though. Add a check for right-clicking while fighting with no weapon (with fists, or other melee)… the main problem I have is that one of the guys on our server does everything with a controller, and the L2 (aim) button does really glitchy things when it is pressed while wielding melee or not wielding a weapon.

Anyone else have an issue with this resource causing a crash immediately on pressing mouse2 with an error code of april-pip-paris?

I’ve been messing with weapon attachments lately and it seems that weapon attachments and this script don’t like each other much for some reason.

When i shot with a pistol, my person hands, bugs,

I haven’t had any problem with this script except when using a Jerrycan. I wanted to pour the fuel over the ground and it causes a camera loop because of mouse2 being used to pour.

До колкото знам, тази функция си я има по подразбиране (поне в мoя сървър е така). Просто, докато си в колата, променяш гледната точка от [V], така че да е „first person“ и си остава запаметена, докато не я промениш пак. И е валидна само в колата т.е., когато излезеш си пак „third person“. И дори да смениш колата, пак си „first person“, докато караш. И може да си управляваш с мишката (държейки натиснат ляв бутон) за още по-реалистично усещане :wink: .

I managed to fix that long time ago. Forced first person vehicle cam was the thing I was looking for.

Yes, I assumed that you had resolved it, regarding the level of your RP server (which btw is the inspiration for me, to build my own RP server), and the time passed since you posted this, but anyway, I thought that if there is a built-in instrument, there is no need for the addon demanding more hardware resources, but nevermind. Keep the good work man. Поздрави и Честита Баба Марта!

1 Like

hello i was Wondering were do you install this mod

It does not work…

It does work you just don’t know what you’re are doing

Hello, Im trying to find a script that forces first (1st) person view, anytime a player is holding a weapon in their hand (in/out, off/on vehicles).
Trying to reduce people using third to see over/around things they normally wouldn’t.
Much appeciate if anyone can help.

How Can I add the Vehicle?

How can i add when im clicking right mouse button its gonna aim and i go firstperson so i can fight unarmed firstperson! is that possible?