[Release][Fixed][New] ADMIN CAR (not a skin)

perfect works good now thx man :slight_smile:

okay well im glade it works now

Nice job :slight_smile: looks awesome

thank you very much
:slight_smile:

When I try to spawn it it dosen’t spawn in. The lambda menu is like locking when trying to spawning it in…

1 Like

you have to wait because its a big file.

Can I add this and your moderator one to my pack?

Looks like the one from JCRP…

maybe but i made the skin so!!

Does this still work, I tried to spawn a vehicle using “PD” but the car never spawned. I even waited to the point I got kicked from my own server for being afk too long.

yes it still works but did you Create a folder called ex: Admincar then drag and drop the 3 files and then go into server.cfg and type Admincar ???

can someone send a screenshot of the directory because i dont see where vehicle_names.lua and _resource.lua go? as well as do the files in the data folder go into the folder called mods on the server?

if you are new to having a FiveM server i recomend you to watch a youtube video and then if you need help i can help you

Not new to servers I have a vehicles folder where I put the vehicles files in. The out place where the metas go except that one posted above. And the lua file can go in alot of places I just need a screen shot or I’m on the discord maybe you can talk to me

any fix its doing that for me

For me it works perfect make sure to not have the same tahoe but in police

kk im gonna try that

Discord invite expired. Please message me I have some questions

Nick Robin#8121

Cant spawn the car in at all

Hey in your folder is a folder named Stream, then nothing works, you had to name it stream with not a capital S