[Release]Fix for Simeon's showroom missing glass

So, after searching the web and game files for a long time, I realised that there must be no native way to get the missing window back in place.

Therefore I made this modification to add the glass and the collision to Simeon’s car showroom.

Screenshots

Download

I have included the call to RequestIpl("shr_int") in client.lua to make it ready to use.
simeonfix.zip (47.7 KB)

So yup, this is finally fixed! :smile:

PS: This is the first time I do this kind of modification. I have learned a lot and did it the cleanest I could but it may not be perfect.

8 Likes

doesn’t work :confused:
The window is here but I can cross it

FIXED: it work, I think it was the cache folder (delete it)
But at the beginning the window was here and I could cross it
i don’t know :confused:

Thx for you fix mate it’s nice, but can you do the same for the Oneil’s ranch, it’s buged for me, and same for Trevor’s home. Or tell me if there is a way to do it :D.

1 Like

I already fixed these ones and a few more :wink:

2 Likes

Oh DAAAAMN, you genius :D, like we got same mind haha, nice work i’ll try it now, thanks for your job mate it’s awesome.

Dude… You just gave me an idea.

Can you take this, add an image over it (JPG) and create custom in game advertisements?

It is possible to create brand new models and textures for GTA V, so yeah this is technically possible ^^

1 Like

Let me know if you’d like for me to test this theory on my server.
<3

There’s no need for replace files, just enable the props!

RequestIpl("shr_int")
EnableInteriorProp(GetInteriorAtCoordsWithType(-38.62, -1099.01, 27.31, "v_carshowroom"), "csr_beforeMission")
EnableInteriorProp(GetInteriorAtCoordsWithType(-38.62, -1099.01, 27.31, "v_carshowroom"), "shutter_open")

Or alternative you can enable “shutter_closed” for a closed shutter and “csr_afterMissionA” or “csr_afterMissionB” for demolished interiors. :slight_smile:

2 Likes